Of everything that stands, the end
    No safety or surprise, the end
    I'll never look into your eyes again

Can you picture what will be?
    So limitless and free
    Desperately in need
    Of some stranger's hand
    In a desperate land
    Last edited by drt1010; 10-19-2021 at 09:48 AM.

I called it two weeks ago . Off season is going exactly like I thought it would . Only the idiots in the fo reward failure with a multi year contract . Year after year they do nothing but reward failure . If This isnt a big middle finger to the fan base then I dunno what is .

Brendan Kuty
    @BrendanKutyNJ

47m
    Hal Steinbrenner lays down the gauntlet: "As a team and as an organization, we must grow, evolve and improve. We need to get better. Period." #Yankees

Interesting start Hal.

Max Goodman
    @MaxTGoodman

58m
    Statement from Hal Steinbrenner on the return of Aaron Boone:

ďWe have a person and manager in Aaron Boone who possesses the baseball acumen and widespread respect in our clubhouse to continue to guide us forward." #Yankees

I can hear the collective laughter.....

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Max Goodman
    @MaxTGoodman

58m
    Statement from Hal Steinbrenner on the return of Aaron Boone:

ďWe have a person and manager in Aaron Boone who possesses the baseball acumen and widespread respect in our clubhouse to continue to guide us forward." #Yankees

I can hear the collective laughter.....
    Do you still think Hal cares about winning ? I mean that statement is the exact opposite of what he said 4 months ago .

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I called it two weeks ago . Off season is going exactly like I thought it would . Only the idiots in the fo reward failure with a multi year contract . Year after year they do nothing but reward failure . If This isnt a big middle finger to the fan base then I dunno what is .
    Of course you did. You are without question the most well informed fan in the PSD universe. Intelligent, insightful and now we can add prescient. Bravo! Give yourself another hearty pat on the back. Well done sir.

Of course you did. You are without question the most well informed fan in the PSD universe. Intelligent, insightful and now we can add prescient. Bravo! Give yourself another hearty pat on the back. Well done sir.
    Go and look at the start of the off season thread . I said it there

Do you still think Hal cares about winning ? I mean that statement is the exact opposite of what he said 4 months ago .
    I think Hal cares about protecting his *** ets. I don't agree with the decision. You shouldn't reward poor performance.

Go and look at the start of the off season thread . I said it there
    You certainly did, hence my compliments.

since they did not fire boone even though he was under contract through the world series no surprise 3 years shocks me though..

You certainly did, hence my compliments.
    Now answer my question

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    since they did not fire boone even though he was under contract through the world series no surprise 3 years shocks me though..
    Doesnít surprise me either . It proves that What Hal said 4 months ago was nothing but lies

Now answer my question
    Iíll answer this question about if Hal cares about winning. The answer is yes not sure why your asking that dumbass question tho. Winning equals money and also not winning the World Series equals money.

There is a company named Forbes and they are a global media company that focuses on business investing etc and yearly they have one list that goes over sports franchises worth. On the 2021 list the overall top global team is the Dallas Cowboys as number one and the NY Yankees as number two being the first mlb team on the list. Thatís better than global soccer giants Real Madrid and Barcelona. The Yankees are literally the highest worth franchise in mlb.

The question for you is what would you do to make the Yankees more worth (better than 1st)?

These are business geniuses running a multi billion dollar company and running a billion dollar company is winning already. A fan wanting a championship is what we all are but for guys like Hal bathing in money is there definition of winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Iíll answer this question about if Hal cares about winning. The answer is yes not sure why your asking that dumbass question tho. Winning equals money and also not winning the World Series equals money.

There is a company named Forbes and they are a global media company that focuses on business investing etc and yearly they have one list that goes over sports franchises worth. On the 2021 list the overall top global team is the Dallas Cowboys as number one and the NY Yankees as number two being the first mlb team on the list. Thatís better than global soccer giants Real Madrid and Barcelona. The Yankees are literally the highest worth franchise in mlb.

The question for you is what would you do to make the Yankees more worth (better than 1st)?

These are business geniuses running a multi billion dollar company and running a billion dollar company is winning already. A fan wanting a championship is what we all are but for guys like Hal bathing in money is there definition of winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How does he give a damned about winning by doing the same thing year after year ? How does rewarding failure over and over show he gives a damned about winning ?! Hal only cares about winning at the bank and he does that regardless if they make the playoffs or not

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast