Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    I wasnt upset with the Flynn pick and have tried to support it and give it some time. Bane and Tillman were both hopefuls from the 2020 draft for me though.
    Last edited by pebloemer; 11-24-2021 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I wasnt upset with the Flynn pick and have tried to support it and give it some time. Bane and Tillman were both hopefuls from the 2020 draft got me though.
    one of the few drafts where the fans were right. they could be an interesting trade partner in the future.

Okay Yuta I see you

Still not a needle mover though lol

Barnes should take that shot every time.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Okay Yuta I see you
    He's a quality role player. No saviour of any kind, but he can play a complimentary role. Has the size, intelligence, athleticism and shooting give solid NBA minutes.

Yuta making a difference defensively out there. Theyíre using him as the point of attack defender. An idea that I love because it sets up a nice switch. The difference in knowing where to go after handing your man off is major.

You dudes seeing this half time show in Memphis? **** I am never visiting Memphis lol.

lol what Yuta is not a point of attack defender

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    You dudes seeing this half time show in Memphis? **** I am never visiting Memphis lol.
    the dead turkey ish? Yea, I'm with you. CREEPY

Yeah Raptors won last night but tomorrow night y'all are in Indiana again. I mean y'all did beat them earlier in the season but let's see if y'all can beat them tomorrow to go to .500 with a 10-10 record.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    lol what Yuta is not a point of attack defender
    Yeah they were using him at the top of the key taking Morant as soon as he crossed half court. It was working. His length got to a few of morants passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    the dead turkey ish? Yea, I'm with you. CREEPY
    Yeah that was ****ed, but Iím talking about the actual half time show. It was just a group of women dancing to techno-remixes of Tina turner songs. Not even good dancing. Iíve never been so offended by a half time show. Itís like if the half time show at a raptors game was just some dumb dance a couple of the cheerleaders came up with 30 minutes before the game. Poorest excuse for a half time show Iíve ever seen, and I went to the raptors Latvian night one game. Made me think differently about the entire city of Memphis.

I think Yuta is going to be bigger piece of the this teams rotation than some people around here think. His ability to pressure the basketball is underrated. He's 6'9 with really quick hands and the ability to get down in his stance and move his feet. I think he is definitely above Boucher and Flynn as at least the 10th man in the rotation (when they are at 100%), and I could see him moving above Banton and Svi too since they are playing behind FVV and GTJ. Yuta just does all the little things you want from the guys who aren't the primary scorers on the floor to do on offense, and he plays his tail off every play on defense. Throw in the fact that he can defend the 2,3 and 4 positions and he fits in quite nicely behind our starting 5.

With Siakam playing minutes at the 5 to get Barnes in the starting lineup; Achiuwa and his FG% under 40% better watch out because Yuta is coming for his minutes too. The competition for playing time off the bench could get intense if they ever get healthy for any prolonged stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yeah they were using him at the top of the key taking Morant as soon as he crossed half court. It was working. His length got to a few of morants passes.
    lol wut he was defending the nail pretty much the entire game

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast