Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2453
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Theyíre both playing like max players this season.
    Like I mentioned before im ok with Siakams contract now. That money has to go somewhere and itís not hampering the team. + he has emerged back to form. Itís great to see. Also Randle is having a **** season. That makes me feel better too. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think Nurse still wants him to take his shots. But understands that maybe this is where he simply is in his development.

OGs usuage, and mins are def up from last year and his shooting % are down across the board. He averaging 3 more ppg than last year, but taking 4 more shots.

I have no issue with the shots heís taking. Just want him to bring those %s up a bit. If he can average 20 ppg thatís great. But I have no issue with him averaging 16-17 on better efficiency.

Either way though youíre right, those shots gotta come from somewhere and weíre the opposite of a deep team.
    Yeah and in a development year might as well.

Tbh it seems like we are all on the same page regarding OG.

Theyíre both playing like max players this season.
    Yeah more surprised by FVVís season. I always hoped/expected Siakam to regain his all star form. Iím hella happy to see it.

Yeah and in a development year might as well.

Tbh it seems like we are all on the same page regarding OG.
    One of the things I love about OG is his composure. He never gets to high or low. And thatís a great attribute to have in the post season. A steady hand that doesnít give in to pressure. Heís got a bit of that Kawhi/Tim Duncan quality. At times emotionless.

That huge 3 he hit in the playoffs a couple years back everyone was going crazy and he didnít bat an eyelash. He understood thereís more work to be done. A lot of maturity shown for his age.

Like I mentioned before im ok with Siakams contract now. That money has to go somewhere and itís not hampering the team. + he has emerged back to form. Itís great to see. Also Randle is having a **** season. That makes me feel better too. Lol
    Yeah sorry I should have considered our posting history before making that comment. It wasnít meant as a call-out.

Just happy no one is worrying about his contract anymore. Would you agree that he has separated himself from the randle/sabonis group? Sabonis puts up some fine numbers, but I have a tough time picturing him leading this team to wins if he was in siakams role. Imo siakams ability to play like a guard + the difference in defence still has him in a different tier.

(Really not trying to start a debate, just curious where you currently stand on the subject. Itís been an interesting season for both players).

One of the things I love about OG is his composure. He never gets to high or low. And thatís a great attribute to have in the post season. A steady hand that doesnít give in to pressure. Heís got a bit of that Kawhi/Tim Duncan quality. At times emotionless.

That huge 3 he hit in the playoffs a couple years back everyone was going crazy and he didnít bat an eyelash. He understood thereís more work to be done. A lot of maturity shown for his age.
    200% agree with this post.

The one that stood out to me the most was the pump fake and huge 3 in his rookie year over lebron to tie it up with seconds to go.

Yeah sorry I should have considered our posting history before making that comment. It wasnít meant as a call-out.

Just happy no one is worrying about his contract anymore. Would you agree that he has separated himself from the randle/sabonis group? Sabonis puts up some fine numbers, but I have a tough time picturing him leading this team to wins if he was in siakams role. Imo siakams ability to play like a guard + the difference in defence still has him in a different tier.

(Really not trying to start a debate, just curious where you currently stand on the subject. Itís been an interesting season for both players).
    Itís ok bro. Itís my opportunity to show that I donít always need to be right. Especially if it benefits ours team. Siakam regaining all star form and Randle regressing to the means is a good thing for Raps fans. And the other comparison we made was to sabonis and heís on the trading block. So yes our guy showed he is infact more valuable and worth the extra money he makes.

Which is a description of a pretty dam good player. Heís a keeper. And I like his contract too
    Yea I wpuldnt trade him. Only 27 when he's due for another contract.

Thanks for the update. Let me update you. Lowry is out tonight. Personal reasons aka ďI donít wanna beat the raptorsĒ lol
    Personal reasons I doubt that very much but he is goin to have to see y'all sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Personal reasons I doubt that very much but he is goin to have to see y'all sooner or later
    Personal reasons is why he isnít playing tonight. I didnít make it up

The raptor part was just a joke

Where is Glenfidish? Scotte has a matchup that demands the Raptors feed him. Duncan Robinson. Just forced a switch and got on their PG, Gabe Vincent. Siakam took a contested 2 over Tucker instead of feeding the post. That is an example where I'd agree Scottie needs that touch.

Miami won't match our backcourt size if we are playing Scottie/OG/Siakam big minutes. Gotta feed the matchup advantage. Miami is too good defensively otherwise
    Last edited by pebloemer; 01-17-2022 at 08:56 PM.

Spoelstra deserves a COY nod at some point. Longevity of really strong coaching.

So when I think of the best front offices, coaching staffs and player development systems, SA, Miami and Toronto always come to mind. I feel like our predisposition is to find players with elite motor and defensive potential, then teach the finer skills like shooting/handles/playmaking. I look at Robinson/Strus/Vincent/Yurtseven/Nunn, etc from Miami and I wonder if their predisposition is to take guys with finer skills and develop the defensive end. Just a theory

Forgot that Herro could be a AS candidate.

Scottie Barnes. OMG, might be highlight of the year