Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Banton believers earning early dividends

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I prefer him in a scoring role anyway

Wagner, Mobley, Barnes and Giddey have been the best rookies so far.
    Saw Mobley was quite effective. I had him with the highest potential in the draft personally. I didn't assume he'd translate so quickly though. I haven't gotten to watch Wagner or Giddey yet. Duarte has been pretty good, but at 24 years old, you'd have to assume he'd adapt quickly.

Happy to be wrong about the pick .

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Saw Mobley was quite effective. I had him with the highest potential in the draft personally. I didn't assume he'd translate so quickly though. I haven't gotten to watch Wagner or Giddey yet. Duarte has been pretty good, but at 24 years old, you'd have to assume he'd adapt quickly.
    Giddey is soooooo good. ROTY should be between Barnes and Giddey atm imo. This draft class is insane and Cade hasn't even played yet.
    Last edited by ecart; 10-27-2021 at 10:08 PM.

Giddey is soooooo good. ROTY should be between Barnes and Giddey atm imo. This draft class is insane and Cade hasn't even played yet.
    Do we have a timeline on Cade yet? I want to see him play. I saw Jalen Green dropped 30 the other night too. It was a really good year to draft high. I'll need to watch some OKC and watch Giddey play. I'm familiar with the skill set, but should probably watch him live. OKC have some other players to watch of interest too, so it shouldn't be difficult to adopt a second team to watch. Shai, Dort and Poku all have various degrees of interest for me.

Are we all comfortable with a Dragic buyout already? Flynn can't even get meaningful minutes when Dragic is benched. Banton accelerating quickly.

Giddy is interesting. He looks raw but his awareness and IQ allows him to be effective.

This is looking like a really good draft.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Are we all comfortable with a Dragic buyout already? Flynn can't even get meaningful minutes when Dragic is benched. Banton accelerating quickly.
    I think we'll package Flynn and Boucher for someone. Not sure about Dragic.

Thought Banton would be playing in 905 for most of the year but looks like that may not be the case.

We got him for the Terrence Davis pick I believe.

Do we have a timeline on Cade yet? I want to see him play. I saw Jalen Green dropped 30 the other night too. It was a really good year to draft high. I'll need to watch some OKC and watch Giddey play. I'm familiar with the skill set, but should probably watch him live. OKC have some other players to watch of interest too, so it shouldn't be difficult to adopt a second team to watch. Shai, Dort and Poku all have various degrees of interest for me.
    I have SGA on my fantasy team so Ive been watching their games. Giddey is a crazy passer/facilitator! Crazy poise for a roy and ball iq. The way he passes the ball reminds me of Kidd.

He has a bright future ahead. It seems hes earned Nurses trust being ahead of Flynn & Dragic in the rotation. So long as he gets the pt he should develop very well in our system.

Barnes is pretty special guys. Is there a better rookie in the NBA right now? He just turned 20 years old...
    Im so glad we passed on Suggs.

Banton is definitely playing a lot earlier than I expected before the season started, but when you have him AND Barnes pushing the ball ...they are so hard to keep up with, let alone stop. Then you throw the 6'9 version of Usain Bolt out there in Siakam (eventually) ...who can also handle the ball and make plays...and they are going to be even faster!

Fred was already letting Barnes and Banton bring the ball up the floor so he could play his more traditional role last night...and he went off.

I don't see Dragic ever getting bought out. They will trade him before the deadline for something. Either by himself or in a huge package deal as salary filler.

I know Achiuwa has been ok, but it is between him and GTJ leaving the starting 5 once Siakam is cleared to play. GTJ had his second 5 steal game of the season last night while struggling from the field. I think it might be Precious that loses his starting gig.

Raptors are 2-3 right now after last night's win against the Pacers but now y'all face the Magic on Friday well tomorrow that is. Tomorrow's main matchup of Barnes vs Suggs. Most Raptors fans wanted Suggs before the Draft and then the Raptors instead end up with Barnes whereas Suggs goes to the Magic.

But pretty much a battle of the young teams.

But then afterwards y'all are on the road and the next away games don't get any easier because y'all face the Pacers, Knicks and Wizards and against those teams especially on the road I don't know if y'all can get it done. Knicks are not the same Knicks anymore. They are actually dominant. Wizards they beat y'all in the season opener at Scotiabank Arena. But then against the Pacers again in the return matchup on Saturday I mean y'all have a chance but I just see it turning out differently.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Banton is definitely playing a lot earlier than I expected before the season started, but when you have him AND Barnes pushing the ball ...they are so hard to keep up with, let alone stop. Then you throw the 6'9 version of Usain Bolt out there in Siakam (eventually) ...who can also handle the ball and make plays...and they are going to be even faster!

Fred was already letting Barnes and Banton bring the ball up the floor so he could play his more traditional role last night...and he went off.

I don't see Dragic ever getting bought out. They will trade him before the deadline for something. Either by himself or in a huge package deal as salary filler.

I know Achiuwa has been ok, but it is between him and GTJ leaving the starting 5 once Siakam is cleared to play. GTJ had his second 5 steal game of the season last night while struggling from the field. I think it might be Precious that loses his starting gig.
    Dragic looks cooked to me/ package him with Flynn and a 2nd rounder and get whatever you can.

Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast