Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 105 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    JJ released a podcast he had with Pascal. Pretty good. Basically final nail in the coffin on all the people saying Casey is good at developing tho.
    Last edited by ecart; 12-05-2021 at 06:34 PM.

Nice start. Did not understand why Barnes was at the dunker's spot and Precious in the corner in the last possession there.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    JJ released a podcast he had with Pascal. Pretty good. Basically final nail in the coffin on all the people saying Casey is good at developing tho.
    ? What part exactly. Ive only watched clips.

You guys seriously not seeing what Im seeing in siakam offensively this season? The numbers are what they are, but dude looks silky smooth. Good deliberate decision making and constantly looking for an open man or double team. I think hes taken a huge step. We will need to win before he will get any respect, but he looks a lot closer to a #1 option than he ever has before.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    ? What part exactly. Ive only watched clips.
    Near the end JJ asked him about why he has such a different skill set and Nurse vs Casey. He said he always wanted to be different cause he grew up with a lot of siblings and so he always wanted to do his own thing. So when he came into the league he always watched and modelled his game off of big wings/guards like Tmac. But he never got to do all that until Nick encouraged him to keep doing what he was doing with Rico Hines and Demar/Lowry told Casey to let him to do those things lol.

You guys seriously not seeing what Im seeing in siakam offensively this season? The numbers are what they are, but dude looks silky smooth. Good deliberate decision making and constantly looking for an open man or double team. I think hes taken a huge step. We will need to win before he will get any respect, but he looks a lot closer to a #1 option than he ever has before.
    i think you're just tuning in when hes making runs and I think you're forgetting how awesome Siakam was in 2019 before Covid.
    Last edited by ecart; 12-05-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Nah brah he's like a legit #2 or #3 option like be serious brah. But I will agree that only way you get respect is you win in this league, period.

Yeah y'all beat the Wizards but that is because your bench came up big and your bench needs to be doin that every night, night in night out. But besides that Siakam did go off yesterday but he's already supposed to be doin that.

He def looks more comfortable out there. Hes more decisive as well. This could just be a matter of him being healthy, being back home, and more comfortable in his role.

Once we get OG back I think that they will start to gain some momentum. It seems like as soon as we got Pascal back we lost OG.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He def looks more comfortable out there. Hes more decisive as well. This could just be a matter of him being healthy, being back home, and more comfortable in his role.

Once we get OG back I think that they will start to gain some momentum. It seems like as soon as we got Pascal back we lost OG.
    Im really liking our staring 5 when healthy and once they gain some chemistry. Its a solid 5 man unit of young 2 way players.

Maybe adding a legit 6-man is the move short term.

If you add an actual legit center playing the 5 then sure but OG is set to come back and then when he does, then what? I mean Barnes' role probably diminishes even more

His role is diminished by choice. Nurse is literally begging him to take shots. You can hear him yelling at him.

Barnes is doing exactly what the Raptors need. He is connecting the strong and weakside and triggering the ball and body movement. It is really impressive that he gets double digit points every almost night because he can go through long stretches where he isn't really looking to score.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

I still get excited in seeing OG, Siakam and Barnes together. That's a lot of athletic length on D....and all 3 can create shots.

Page 55 of 105 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast