Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 102 of 164 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2453
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Who gives a ****. It means nothing and barely anyone even watches
    I guess the players do cause of incentives.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I guess the players do cause of incentives.
    Iím sure they do because itís part of their career achievements. But in the grand scheme itís a popularity contest that really doesnít matter. Personally I stopped watching all star weekend years ago.

Iím sure they do because itís part of their career achievements. But in the grand scheme itís a popularity contest that really doesnít matter. Personally I stopped watching all star weekend years ago.
    they get $$$ too and affects cap

Yeah it's not that black and white. A couple weeks ago someone was saying we should get rid of FVV and just play Barnes at PG. But...he can't run an offense...hello? He excels in creating plays off of the short roll and sometimes in transition, but he is pretty much awful at everything else and those things he is good at only account for a small fraction of all playmaking opportunities.

Also, idk how we're still talking about positions when it has been acknowledged that we're playing position-less basketball.
    I never brought it up. I think Rapschamp did.

I donít care where we play Siakam. I just know that he has a hard time creating in half court sets, but is incredible transition. Surprisingly enough Simmons is the same way.

Personally I donít wanna see either Siakam or FVV get traded as I see them as perfect fits to Barnes. So who ever said he wants Freddy traded likely hasnít watched many games this season.

they get $$$ too and affects cap
    So then itís in our best interest if they donít make the asg lmao

I voted for them anyways. I always do, but I never watch

I never brought it up. I think Rapschamp did.

I donít care where we play Siakam. I just know that he has a hard time creating in half court sets, but is incredible transition. Surprisingly enough Simmons is the same way.

Personally I donít wanna see either Siakam or FVV get traded as I see them as perfect fits to Barnes. So who ever said he wants Freddy traded likely hasnít watched many games this season.
    im not debating you, I'm adding to what youre saying.

So then itís in our best interest if they donít make the asg lmao

I voted for them anyways. I always do, but I never watch
    yeah but I don't think it matters anyway since they're like 10k away from tax. I think some contracts will be dumped for sure anyway. MLSE isn't going to foot the bill for this.

im not debating you, I'm adding to what youre saying.
    You canít debate me bro Iíd own you just kidding.

You and Plebloemer are probably the most knowledgeable of the cap, cba etc. personally Iíve learned a lot from you guys.

Iím one of Boucherís biggest critics but I really liked him in the tall lineups they were running last night. Heís interchangeable on D so that he doesnít get bullied by bigger guys. I also liked how they were putting Yuta in the middle while they ran zone.

There was a 7 or 8 minute stretch in the 3rd Q when they were playing some great defence and forcing a lot of turnovers. The rotation of Banton/Yuta/Boucher/Siakam/GTJ/OG was getting it done.

Until his jumpshot improves, I don't think he's a good fit atm to get minutes. There's not enough spacing and he is kinda ball dominant. I think the real difference is that in the G-League he's the first option and the ball is in his hands. I don't think G-League really helps for him tbh. He needs to learn how to pick his spots and learn to play without the ball in the NBA. In the G-League he's just beating everyone athletically but we saw it not working out on the NBA level.

People are hating on FVV but he's the only player that can create shots and force spacing dynamically.
    People are hating on FVV?

Facing Demar and the Bulls tonight. Hope Barnes and FVV play

Facing Demar and the Bulls tonight. Hope Barnes and FVV play
    If not then y'all may have to pull the same line up from the Charlotte game in this game too and see if what worked there works here

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If not then y'all may have to pull the same line up from the Charlotte game in this game too and see if what worked there works here
    Yeah maybe. I think FVV will play though. Barnes Iím not sure

Dam Demar is automatic from midrange

entire team gonna foul out at this rate