Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 164 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2453
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Lol yeah but you figure youíd give the guys a bit of a rest. Fred and Pascal played 40 mins or more.
    Nurse wants to win you can tell. He doesnít trust our bench. The only guy that gets consistent mins is Boucher.

Maybe a msg to MasaiÖ hey get us some depth?

The shortening of the bench was swift and sudden. I think nurse is in win now mode.
    I am especially surprised by yuta not playing. All he seems to do out there is what he is supposed to. I donít think him being on the floor hurts the team in anyway.

Maybe it was nurse saying ďthese are the 7 I was talking aboutĒ in reference to having a core 6-7 that they want to build around. Didnít think boucher was in that 7 but heís been playing great lately.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    The shortening of the bench was swift and sudden. I think nurse is in win now mode.
    I am especially surprised by yuta not playing. All he seems to do out there is what he is supposed to. I donít think him being on the floor hurts the team in anyway.

Maybe it was nurse saying ďthese are the 7 I was talking aboutĒ in reference to having a core 6-7 that they want to build around. Didnít think boucher was in that 7 but heís been playing great lately.
    Thatís exactly what heís doing. Heís playing the guys he feels he can count on.

Think back when was the last time he cut his rotation to 8? Our ship run.

I think heís done evaluating and knows who he can trust and knows who likely wonít be here next year and as we get closer to the playoffs he will tighten the rotation. When Birch comes back heís likely the 8th guy

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    When Birch comes back heís likely the 8th guy
    But for how long lol? Over/under 2.5 games before heís injured again?

I donít have a problem with boucher being in that core 7 at all. Seems like a guy that will get up for big games. Think he would sign for a discount and Nurse seems to know how to push his buttons and utilize him. He brings something unique. Have we ever had an energy bench-big capable of 20/10 on any given night? Stretches the floor, stacks stats and plays with as much energy as any of us have ever seen.

I would give him 10mil. I would not give him 15.

But for how long lol? Over/under 2.5 games before heís injured again?
    Yup, mr glass. No issues with packaging and shipping him too lol

Nurse talked about how they don't have any lineup data on how the main core plays together. So it's a combination of that + trying to win.

Yuta has had a stretch of poor games from what I have observed. Defense is still there, but he has lost some aggressiveness offensively and the shot hasnít been falling as much. Nurse has been giving him a quick leash

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Yuta has had a stretch of poor games from what I have observed. Defense is still there, but he has lost some aggressiveness offensively and the shot hasnít been falling as much. Nurse has been giving him a quick leash
    Yeah his value plummets if he isnít hitting the 3.

Doncic is shooting the same % as Westbrook from 3Ö yikes.

Fun game so far

Ok OG I see you

That was a veteran move by Champagnie right there. Back to back. Heís ready for the playoffs lol

4 fouls in 3 minutes is a bit much...

Once again we played 7 guys and Boucher is our only productive player off the benchÖ. I digress