Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 98 of 164 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2453
    Too bad it ended up being a close game. Woulda been nice to give Yuta and Hachimura a chance to play given it was Japanese heritage day.

Nice to see Barnes have a breakout game. He has been struggling the last few games but he hasn't really got a chance to assert himself offensively.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aman_13; 01-21-2022 at 11:57 PM.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I dont like him, but when hes healthy Nurse uses him.

Personally I think hes just frail lol
    I think he is meh. He doesn't make too much mistakes but for his contract you need better production. The bar needs to be higher than better than nothing.

Not even that he had a standout game, but just Trent's presence was a breath of fresh air. Generated a couple steals and he can and does take shots.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I think he is meh. He doesn't make too much mistakes but for his contract you need better production. The bar needs to be higher than better than nothing.
    We are talking about Birch?

The contract isnt much. Probably more than it needed to be though. I agree he is pretty meh. Placeholder for now. In no way should he prevent us from looking to upgrade.

Yea Birch contract I didnt get. If it was $12 mil for 3 years it woulda been okay. Wpuld rather have Biz for the minimum though.

Scottie Barnes goes off last night but it is bout damn time...he scores 27 which is a new career high but then again if y'all give Barnes more run and give him more playing time, he balls out

Barnes look back to 100% healthy again...and he is back to looking like a R.O.Y candidate. They had no answer for him in the paint finishing soft with both hands. That baby hook is unstoppable at his height with his long arms and wide shoulders. They swarmed Fred and he found Scottie all game long.

With their top 8 or 9 guys healthy they can already play with anyone. If they can make a solid addition somehow out of Dragic, Birch, the non rotation guys and picks they should be deep enough to play good basketball the entire 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Barnes look back to 100% healthy again...and he is back to looking like a R.O.Y candidate. They had no answer for him in the paint finishing soft with both hands. That baby hook is unstoppable at his height with his long arms and wide shoulders. They swarmed Fred and he found Scottie all game long.

With their top 8 or 9 guys healthy they can already play with anyone. If they can make a solid addition somehow out of Dragic, Birch, the non rotation guys and picks they should be deep enough to play good basketball the entire 2nd half.
    +1

I wasnt even expecting this in year one. Even with the inconsistencies, hes surpassed my expectation of where I thought he was in his development.

Beast mode

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    We are talking about Birch?

The contract isnt much. Probably more than it needed to be though. I agree he is pretty meh. Placeholder for now. In no way should he prevent us from looking to upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Yea Birch contract I didnt get. If it was $12 mil for 3 years it woulda been okay. Wpuld rather have Biz for the minimum though.

I think 7M is a bit too high for his production atm. I didn't care before cause I didn't anticipate Barnes this NBA ready but I think I think they could have gotten more value if they tried a little harder. Placeholder for 3 years tho idk.

The issue is they're losing in the edges right now and that's kinda the only way they can improve this team going forward. We're kinda in this weird position because of Barnes and no one could have predicted it but that's the situation rn.
    Last edited by ecart; 01-22-2022 at 08:38 PM.

Realistically hes a back up big, a depth piece.

Fun game!

Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Fun game!

Lol its ugly so far

This is hard to watch

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Lol its ugly so far
    Lol yeahh. The Raptors had no energy and before you know it, it felt like a pick up game in an empty gym. The Blazers looked super comfortable.