Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1388
  1. #1261
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,947
    Suns crew is so salty at Boucher's rebounding right now. lol

  2. #1262
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,269
    Raptors win streak comes to an end against the Suns but realistically y'all were not going to beat the Suns especially at full strength. But yeah against the Pistons on Friday, y'all should beat the Pistons easily but then again y'all lost to them earlier this season.

  3. #1263
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Raptors win streak comes to an end against the Suns but realistically y'all were not going to beat the Suns especially at full strength. But yeah against the Pistons on Friday, y'all should beat the Pistons easily but then again y'all lost to them earlier this season.
    Realistically, we very well could have beat the Suns, save for poor 3-point and free throw shooting, well below our year average and Pascal picking up his 5th foul on a kickout that we couldn't challenge because we'd already used our challenge on another kickout. If anything, this game shows that we're capable of beating the best teams. Now, whether we continue to play with that kind of energy is another question, but by no means would I consider a Suns victory here a foregone conclusion.

  4. #1264
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    31,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Raptor View Post
    Realistically, we very well could have beat the Suns, save for poor 3-point and free throw shooting, well below our year average and Pascal picking up his 5th foul on a kickout that we couldn't challenge because we'd already used our challenge on another kickout. If anything, this game shows that we're capable of beating the best teams. Now, whether we continue to play with that kind of energy is another question, but by no means would I consider a Suns victory here a foregone conclusion.
    +1

  5. #1265
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59,649
    Think the other thread got closed accidentally.

  6. #1266
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    31,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Think the other thread got closed accidentally.
    Yeah, my bad, I have re opened it. Was done accidentally. Thanks for bringing to my attention.

  7. #1267
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59,649
    No worries.

  8. #1268
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,730
    Iím getting quite tired watching Fred and Of be selfish and not share the Rock with Barnes as we did earlier in the season. Also siakem running up the numbers against the **** teams and then wtf? Who cares quite frankly this was suppose to be a season of getting Barnes his touches and somehow we have Fred hero ball running his for all star and siakem and og having thereís. I just think something has to give or we will screw Barnes development the kid feels on the outside imo and Iím blaming idiot coach for not running more plays. Weíre not winning the east so wtf!

    Sorry for the rant boys just a different perspective. Are non of you worried about this? Fred taking 59 shots nailing 12 or same with og.

  9. #1269
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59,649
    FVV is hot atm so if he takes more shots then I'm fine with it. I do wish Barnes was still scoring though.

  10. #1270
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    31,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Iím getting quite tired watching Fred and Of be selfish and not share the Rock with Barnes as we did earlier in the season. Also siakem running up the numbers against the **** teams and then wtf? Who cares quite frankly this was suppose to be a season of getting Barnes his touches and somehow we have Fred hero ball running his for all star and siakem and og having thereís. I just think something has to give or we will screw Barnes development the kid feels on the outside imo and Iím blaming idiot coach for not running more plays. Weíre not winning the east so wtf!

    Sorry for the rant boys just a different perspective. Are non of you worried about this? Fred taking 59 shots nailing 12 or same with og.
    I agree to a point. FVV and OG do have tunnel vision. But it could be that Barnes is at the Rookie wall too. He needs development. Heís had a great Rookie season all things considered. But we do need to tamper expectations in year one.

  11. #1271
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,331
    Barnes doesn't even take the looks he gets 🤷 even when Nurse was yelling in his ear. He just isn't comfortable. It's just not gonna happen this year, it's okay.

    Fred has been playing great. No complaints.

  12. #1272
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,730
    The kid was playing great prior to his injury and COVID protocol. The suddenly Fred decided itís my year to be all star and Iím running with it killing the clear rookie of the year Barnes. I personally think itís complete bs because we ainít going nowhere with this team in the playoffs. We wonít win a round imo with the way the east is. So why the hero ball and why coach idiot not calling more plays for the kid who clearly wants to win rookie of the year.

    As mentioned above imo the big games we won earlier in the year shading great teams were because Barnes was scoring 18+

    We wonít win shut if our pg is scoring more then assist and of og and Fred take 40 shots to make 12 it ainít working. Fred needs to get others involved and he is being selfish for his. I get it but I donít like it. We won 6 in a row because they were crap teams. When we play above 500 teams unless Barnes is involved scoring 30 plus we wonít win. He has high percentage scoring way easier then Fredís hero shots or og imo.

  13. #1273
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,730
    I reckon the passes he gets are not putting him in the best situation like earlier in the year at least thatís what I see.

  14. #1274
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,331
    Fred isn't playing hero ball atm. They need him to initiate the offense and he stepped up. Scottie didn't want the smoke.

  15. #1275
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,730
    Not just Barnes but Trent as well is not getting his. Again my assessment is when those to guys score and are involved is when we play our best earlier in the year shading top teams.

Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •