Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

2021-22 Regular Season Thread

Considering y'alls season opener is tomorrow against the Wizards at home, how excited are y'all? I mean considering it is y'alls first regular season home game in over a year and a half almost 2 years. Considering last season y'all were in Tampa Bay playing but now back at home in your own building around your own home fans, I mean it begs the question of if this season will just be another down year like last year? Or do y'all actually try to compete in the East this year with a winning record?

Excited enough that I got double vaxxed despite needles causing an unreasonable mental reaction deep in my soul, just so I can attend some games this season.

My son has gymnastics until 8:30 so I will be watching the first half on my phone in my car lol.

Yeah I知 excited.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Excited enough that I got double vaxxed despite needles causing an unreasonable mental reaction deep in my soul, just so I can attend some games this season.

My son has gymnastics until 8:30 so I will be watching the first half on my phone in my car lol.

Yeah I知 excited.
    I can imagine but of course naturally it is going to be an emotional homecoming for y'all

Super excited. I've been wanting a restart around a younger core for a couple seasons now (although I was very fine that they tried to run it back - that turned out to be a really fun year...). I really enjoy watching young players develop. Hopefully Nurse can get them lots of minutes while keeping the team competitive. I'm sure if the team looks average or worse by the deadline, we'll be sellers and the focus could shift, but for the start of the year, I expect them to come out really aggressively.

Raptors struggling to score. Who would have thought it lol There痴 gonna he a lot of growing pains with this team this year.

Barnes is going to be really good in a couple years. You can just tell. The motor on this guy is unreal, and he is fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Considering y'alls season opener is tomorrow against the Wizards at home, how excited are y'all? I mean considering it is y'alls first regular season home game in over a year and a half almost 2 years. Considering last season y'all were in Tampa Bay playing but now back at home in your own building around your own home fans, I mean it begs the question of if this season will just be another down year like last year? Or do y'all actually try to compete in the East this year with a winning record?
    Thanks for making the thread TG11

Banton looking good out there. Flynn hasn稚 seen the court yet.

Pretty sure siakam would have been the biggest guy on the court this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Banton looking good out there. Flynn hasn稚 seen the court yet.
    I知 telling you bro Nurse likes Banton, probably over Flynn already.

Who was the guy who kept saying Banton won稚 see minutes he値l be strictly a 905 guy? I think by the end of the season he値l win out the back up pg battle.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

Who was the guy who kept saying Banton won稚 see minutes he値l be strictly a 905 guy? I think by the end of the season he値l win out the back up pg battle.
    I've been saying it. Kinda shocked to see his usage tonight. He played well too .

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

It certainly looks like you were right about that.
    Banton looked great out there today.

Flynn doesn't really work with what they're trying to do.

I wasnt surprised about Myhailiuk getting the minutes I would have penciled Flynn for when Nurse first went to the bench. He is bigger, had a nice preseason and fits the teams needs as a shooter. But I was definitely surprised when Banton got the call in the 4th. If he can't find a way to get minutes, I feel like he would be a candidate to be traded at some point this season. It is only one game, but not a good sign for Flynn's role moving forward.
    Last edited by pebloemer; 10-21-2021 at 08:39 AM.

I'm not even goin to pile on to y'all man. Simply put, the Raptors just were not good enough to beat the Wizards last night. Raptors lost the game cuz the Wizards were just the better team. Their bench managed to outscore the Raptors period but to think it was Kuzma and Trezz Harrell who were the biggest reasons why the Raptors lost this game. Beal didn't play particularly well but his co stars managed to.

All I know is that come tomorrow against my Celtics in Boston at TD Garden on the road we'll see which Raptors team shows up or who doesn't.

VanVleet didn't shoot it particularly well and neither did OG Anunoby.

Scottie in his first regular season game as a Raptor put up 12 points and 9 rebounds...could have had a double double

Dalano Banton was a bright spot for y'all

But if this Raptors team is goin to win games this season, then y'alls bench needs to come through. But also your starters need to shoot better. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I've been saying it. Kinda shocked to see his usage tonight. He played well too .
    I was pleasantly surprised as well bro

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast