Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I think he is pretty much at his ceiling idk. maybe his ball handling will surprise one day but it hasn't improved at all. Demar improved on somethings but there were a lot of things he could never get down.
    I think he can pick an area of his game to improve on in each off season, like Demar use too. All depends on that work ethic. I donít expect him to become Beal but I do expect him to improve on those handles, and maybe have a little less tunnel vision so he can read the game better but Iím not sure thatís something you can work on. Probably tied to ball iq.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think he can pick an area of his game to improve on in each off season, like Demar use too. All depends on that work ethic. I donít expect him to become Beal but I do expect him to improve on those handles, and maybe have a little less tunnel vision so he can read the game better but Iím not sure thatís something you can work on. Probably tied to ball iq.
    Scottie and Gary need to switch mindsets lmfao. but idk if Gary can continue to make those types of shots, he'll be pretty dangerous.

Scottie and Gary need to switch mindsets lmfao. but idk if Gary can continue to make those types of shots, he'll be pretty dangerous.
    Yeah I thought I heard nurse say he wants Scottie taking at least 4 3s per game. He had the green light he just needs to look for his shot more.

I really think GTJs role is 6th man. He had that Lou Williams mentality where he just wants to fill it up as soon as he touches the floor. Iím hoping to see him in that role when OG comes back

Honestly I don't mind lol. Play in for what. Best case scenario, Precious figures it out and makes us all eat our words for wanting Maxey. Worst case scenario, he sucks but we're gonna win the same amount of games with Yuta starting anyway so no lose scenario honestly lol.
    Precious is pretty young too. I like his motor and competitive drive. He has a couple years left on his contract after this year. I think heíll be given time to figure it out. Nurse kinda throws the young guys to the wolves hoping to accelerate their development. The ones he believes in anyway. I suspect thatís why he has the leash he has

I love the way Barnes took sabonis off the dribble and bullied him in the pain. He needs to assert himself like that more

idk why Indy was hesitant to give Turner that contract and wants to trade him so bad. I feel like his production would be higher if he wasn't playing with Sabonis too.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152