Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 99 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2453
    I guess you have to give the Blazers some credit, but we are playing terrible.

10 point game 3 mins to go. They got a shot

7 pt game

Nvr mind lol

Good effort but they made a huge mistake late there by trapping when they didnt need to. That was the game after that.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Not sure if he is coming back to the NBA at some point (suspension was just for this year I think) or if the infraction has soured the FO's opinion of him, but I did like his game.

Looks like he still doping lol

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Not sure if he is coming back to the NBA at some point (suspension was just for this year I think) or if the infraction has soured the FO's opinion of him, but I did like his game.
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Looks like he still doping lol
    not sure but it would be more than a year cause he would still need to get permission from the player's association and enter their rehab program since it wasn't for roids

not sure but it would be more than a year cause he would still need to get permission from the player's association and enter their rehab program since it wasn't for roids
    Do you know what he was busted for? It wasnít weed or something stupid like that was it?

Do you know what he was busted for? It wasnít weed or something stupid like that was it?
    they don't care about weed, they don't even test for weed anymore. it's like meth, crack, heroin etc something along those lines.

something in this group

Benzodiazepines, Synthetic Cathinones, Cocaine, GHB, Ketamine, LSD, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA, MDEA, Opiates or PCP

they don't care about weed, they don't even test for weed anymore. it's like meth, crack, heroin etc something along those lines.

something in this group

Benzodiazepines, Synthetic Cathinones, Cocaine, GHB, Ketamine, LSD, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA, MDEA, Opiates or PCP
    Oh lovely. Straight to the hard stuff

Maybe he just did a line at a party or something. Maybe Molly.

I canít picture a pro athlete doing crack or lsd or heroin but you never know. What a way to mess up your nba career.

Oh lovely. Straight to the hard stuff

Maybe he just did a line at a party or something. Maybe Molly.

I canít picture a pro athlete doing crack or lsd or heroin but you never know. What a way to mess up your nba career.
    They don't do hair drug testing so it won't be psychedelics. Whatever it is, it wasn't "recreational". The hard stuff is so addictive, it's not something you do sparingly. Stuff like coke, the half life is so short, you have to heavily abuse it for it to show up in an urine sample. They take multiple samples, so it's not like he got unlucky on the day of or next day kinda thing. If one of your samples pops positive, you can ask for your other samples to get tested. If you haven't had your other sample taken yet, you can just ask for another test and argue it is a false positive. That stuff is out of your system by then anyway.

idk it's hard for me to imagine but maybe some guys are just that high functioning. Keon Clark was an alcoholic and said he never played a game sober. He was pretty productive all things considered. Odom was abusing oxy throughout his career. He failed multiple drug tests for oxy and was banned in his third season. A lot of people think his problems started late in his career.

Bobby also said he hopes Jalen Harris gets the help he needs, so it sounded fairly serious.
    Last edited by ecart; 01-24-2022 at 11:41 PM.

That crack head can fly though lol
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-25-2022 at 12:44 AM.

LOL banton is a god in the gleague, man he's in such a weird spot. Too good for g-league, not good enough/fit to play for Raptors rn. Highly recommend you guys check out the highlights. Banton took over last two games by himself. Flynn is still poop tho.
    Last edited by ecart; 01-25-2022 at 01:52 AM.