Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 93 of 164 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2453
    Miami might be my favourite Eastern Conference team. Defense and spacing are awesome. And I love the 2 way play of the Butler/Lowry?Adebayo core. Tucker/Herro/Robinson and the group of young guys they are developing are a strong supporting cast

OG looked awkward there on that play.

Fun game. Looking forward to another couple Heat games over the next two weeks

Fred with a hell of a shot there.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Miami might be my favourite Eastern Conference team. Defense and spacing are awesome. And I love the 2 way play of the Butler/Lowry?Adebayo core. Tucker/Herro/Robinson and the group of young guys they are developing are a strong supporting cast
    They look strong. I have Heat/Bucks ECFs. Nets are a dark horse depending on KD

Fun game!

It seems like the Heat took advantage of every mistake the Raptors made tonight.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Not enough players to give them breathing room

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    They look strong. I have Heat/Bucks ECFs. Nets are a dark horse depending on KD
    I would evaluate it the same way. A healthy Brooklyn team can break through, but the rest of the East is mediocre. A Summons trade could shake it up though.

I have Nets/Bulls Conference Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Forgot that Herro could be a AS candidate.
    REEEEALLY wanted this kid for Lowry. It was weird seeing ppl on here say they didnít want him because his sophomore slump. Pegged the kid as a future star since his draft. Kids so crafty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I have Nets/Bulls Conference Finals
    I still donít think the bulls have a contender. We have watched DD in the playoffs too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I would evaluate it the same way. A healthy Brooklyn team can break through, but the rest of the East is mediocre. A Summons trade could shake it up though.
    I see Simmons as a liability. Simply put, last time he played was in the post season where he was exposed and was infact a liability.

Here are the red flags id be worried about as a gm if was considering Bum Simmons.

1. Will he quit on his team again? Does he care about his team mates? Is he a character guy?

2. Coach Brown coddled him. Can he actually be coached? If a new coach holds him accountable does he take his ball and go home?

3. Philly was a first seeded team. He quit on them. How does he react to being in a team like the Kings? Can he handle losing?

4. Is his mental health a problem? Will it be something that resurfaces every time he is not happy about something?

5. Is he he going to improve even from the free throw line? Is he going to be willing to actually shoot the ball or continue to pass out of wide open lay ups in fear of getting fouled and sent to the free throw line?

6. Great defender no doubt, but he also has a phenom in Embiid anchoring the defence behind him.

7. Does he even care all that much about his career? If he messes up his tenure on the next team how many other teams will take a chance on him? Will he become un tradeable?

8. Does he actually move the needle for anyone? He certainly didnít in the playoffs for Philly last year who was considered a contender. I think he sunk the ship.

9. If Iím a gm I worry about my career. Does this move put my job and reputation on the line?
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-18-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Missed the game last night but I was curious about something. Why did Nurse only use a 7 man rotation? It says Banton, Yuta and Svi were all dressed?

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Missed the game last night but I was curious about something. Why did Nurse only use a 7 man rotation? It says Banton, Yuta and Svi were all dressed?
    Because they suck lol

I do wonder why Banton doesnít get more burn.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Because they suck lol

I do wonder why Banton doesnít get more burn.
    Lol yeah but you figure youíd give the guys a bit of a rest. Fred and Pascal played 40 mins or more.