Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Wow. That came out of nowhere. I had heard rumors about it soon as he got waived but I took it with a grain of salt. With the injuries we have at this moment itís a good pick up. I donít like how he didnít play in the bubble but he get another chance to redeem himself. His defense and 3 point shot is much needed. Hope he stays healthy

And who the hell is Jay Huff that got the 2 way contract?

Yay! We picked up a quitter!!
    Marc Gasolís #1 fanÖ

Lame! This fool doesnít deserve to don the purple and gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Lame! This fool doesnít deserve to don the purple and gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True but he is now. So might as well support him. He might be what they need to start the season

AB still can help. Some Warrior players did not wanted him to leave Green and Curry in particular.
    I like the signing.
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Wow. That came out of nowhere. I had heard rumors about it soon as he got waived but I took it with a grain of salt. With the injuries we have at this moment itís a good pick up. I donít like how he didnít play in the bubble but he get another chance to redeem himself. His defense and 3 point shot is much needed. Hope he stays healthy
    This

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Didn't you say he was right by not going to the bubble for "family reason" back in the day?

YEZ. Read somewhere that it's non-guaranteed, he can be waived (unless he overperforms) as soon as the guards come back. Think of him playing the Quinn Cook role. Zero risk, high reward type of signing. Like Rondo, he could be utilized very well vs certain teams only.

And who the hell is Jay Huff that got the 2 way contract?
    https://twitter.com/LakersLegacyPod/...61596223811588
    shot 39% from 3, but also blocked 2.6 shots (2nd overall in the ACC) a game his last season. Also... a 7í2 wingspan and a 9í6 standing reach

Lol I meant it as a joke that we are going to pick him up and it happened. Good pick up. Just donít have any bubble games and we are good.

And in a couple of weeks? ďAvery Bradley is waived by the Lakers for family reasonsĒ

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    LolÖI was thinking something similar. We should just run him into the ground, make him guard the other teams best player every night and he will either get injured and we drop him or our injured guys will be back and we drop him

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    YEZ. Read somewhere that it's non-guaranteed, he can be waived (unless he overperforms) as soon as the guards come back. Think of him playing the Quinn Cook role. Zero risk, high reward type of signing. Like Rondo, he could be utilized very well vs certain teams only.

https://twitter.com/LakersLegacyPod/...61596223811588
    shot 39% from 3, but also blocked 2.6 shots (2nd overall in the ACC) a game his last season. Also... a 7í2 wingspan and a 9í6 standing reach
    I like the Jay Huff pickup/flyer. He looks like he may have some potential. Moves very well for someone that tall and has passion