Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    NPH will be back after halftime, I can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Westbrook is a mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Westbrick

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Still too much fouls on our arms not getting called

Yeah I fear a potential 10-0 run warriors like we love to allow after halftime
    You know they are doing that to make the game closer.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Thatís a bad shot for even Kobe. It looks like the weight loss has rejuvenated Lebron. He is a freak. 19th year. Itís only game 1 but itís pretty impressive.
    Itís funny because probably for the last 5 years, I hear this at the start of every season when it seems like heís had no drop off in game and is still crazy dominant yet so old by NBA standards. But hey at least in the first half, we have confirmation that AD and LEbron are still good enough to not only win a title, but be the two best players on the court every night. Iím very happy with what weíve seen so far.

Russ is going to be fine, it will probably take 2 months, but heís gonna throw up 40/8/8 this year for this team once he gets confortabke in the offense. Right now heís just trying not to mess things up. But Iíve seen some very good passing by Russ today. So Iím loving what I see from Russ as far as what heís going to be for this team in two months.

Barkley dead on about Westy. Being too passive with his new team.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This is just 1 half, but it's obvious it will take him a while to figure it out because he's the one who will sacrifice the most his game.
    yep ! we are all hoping he will fit in as the season progresses

Barkley dead on about Westy. Being too passive with his new team.
    Yeah, definitely has to be aggressive. He just needs to go out there and play. Not worry too much about fitting in. All of that meshing will happen as we progress through the season

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Itís funny because probably for the last 5 years, I hear this at the start of every season when it seems like heís had no drop off in game and is still crazy dominant yet so old by NBA standards. But hey at least in the first half, we have confirmation that AD and LEbron are still good enough to not only win a title, but be the two best players on the court every night. Iím very happy with what weíve seen so far.

Russ is going to be fine, it will probably take 2 months, but heís gonna throw up 40/8/8 this year for this team once he gets confortabke in the offense. Right now heís just trying not to mess things up. But Iíve seen some very good passing by Russ today. So Iím loving what I see from Russ as far as what heís going to be for this team in two months.
    Pretty much. Wonder if Russ is going to come out more aggressive or Lebron and the rest will make an effort to get him going like they did with AD in the first quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post

Yeah Russ is trying to stay in the offense and not forcing too much probably overthinking right now, he will figure itout eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, definitely has to be aggressive. He just needs to go out there and play. Not worry too much about fitting in. All of that meshing will happen as we progress through the season
    I donít blame him though. He is walking into a chip team with two first team all NBA players. Donít think he has ever been the third best player on a team. But he has been passive on defense also.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    yep ! we are all hoping he will fit in as the season progresses
    He has to in order for us to winning it all again.

I donít blame him though. He is walking into a chip team with two first team all NBA players. Donít think he has ever been the third best player on a team. But he has been passive on defense also.
    He'll get it going. I'm sure LBJ will tell him to just play his game and eventually they will all figure out how to play with each other

Davis is playing well at both ends. On the other hand Nets got pommeled by the reining champs!
    Soon to be seen together!

Yep. Westie is more aggressive. He will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Davis is playing well at both ends. On the other hand Nets got pommeled by the reining champs!
    Welcome bro. We missed your 30 posts by halftime

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast