Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Lol geez. game 1 and people are overreacting already. I can't wait for the posts about how we totally blew it in trading Kuzma
    Wait no more then. I would take kcp and kuzma back for Westbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by Eg714 View Post
    Wait no more then. I would take kcp and kuzma back for Westbrook.
    Nonsense...and even funnier is that if they were here the entire forum would be clamoring for them to be shipped out. It makes us look like doofuses to start complaining and asking for guys to be shipped out after a single game.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 10-20-2021 at 01:19 AM.

It's going to take 20 to 30 games for these guys to mesh....

Maybe even more since THT the goat will be out for a while.

The Bench will be fine once THT..Nunn..Ellington..Ariza are in the rotation.

Bradley was a pleasant surprise and I guess no hard feelings since he was talking some crap.

Defense..Defense. and Defense...that's the only real key to the next chip.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

We looked good for most the game I seen a lot of positives for sure. We just needed a lil more. Plus they got a good young team. Iím sure this team isnít complete yet. Weíll look different and find our mojo.

Nonsense...and even funnier is that if they were here the entire forum would be clamoring for them to be shipped out. It makes us look like doofuses to start complaining and asking for guys to be shipped out after a single game.
    Yeah, but you are missing the point. We want them to be shipped out for someone GOOD. Not Westbrook.

This forum never fails when it comes to overreacting. This team just got put together. Itís going to take time for them to mesh. Once we get it going we will be good.
    WB has always had slow starts to a season. Heíll figure it out.
    AD should play more at the 5 to close out games.
    We will be fine guys. It will take about 30 games to gel

Our coach sucks! I will do the next one and hope for a win. Even though that we are facing teams that are coming back almost unchanged. It is a great test to show who is ready for the ride. Frank! AB is ready now to start. Rondo is not happy to play with West and you can see it. Not good for chemistry. I hope I am wrong on this one. Stupid Warriors!
    Soon to be seen together!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    Yeah, but you are missing the point. We want them to be shipped out for someone GOOD. Not Westbrook.
    Lol Westbrook is good, he just needs to learn to play alongside LBJ and AD. I think starting him and letting him playing the first 6 minutes or so and then sitting him until the second quarter and let him playing with the second unit with LBJ and AD resting. That will give him a good amount of time where he can just do his thing and we can have a star out there are at all times. It's just going to take some time for all of these guys to learn to play together with the right chemistry

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    This forum never fails when it comes to overreacting. This team just got put together. Itís going to take time for them to mesh. Once we get it going we will be good.
    WB has always had slow starts to a season. Heíll figure it out.
    AD should play more at the 5 to close out games.
    We will be fine guys. It will take about 30 games to gel
    Yeah, absolutely. We just need to be patient.

Lol Westbrook is good, he just needs to learn to play alongside LBJ and AD. I think starting him and letting him playing the first 6 minutes or so and then sitting him until the second quarter and let him playing with the second unit with LBJ and AD resting. That will give him a good amount of time where he can just do his thing and we can have a star out there are at all times. It's just going to take some time for all of these guys to learn to play together with the right chemistry
    Maybe coming off the bench until he gets in the rhythm of the season and finishing quarters. Rondo with him not a good idea. Not an easy task but hopefully the team figures how to tune the machine up.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Our coach sucks! I will do the next one and hope for a win. Even though that we are facing teams that are coming back almost unchanged. It is a great test to show who is ready for the ride. Frank! AB is ready now to start. Rondo is not happy to play with West and you can see it. Not good for chemistry. I hope I am wrong on this one. Stupid Warriors!
    NPH I think you are wrong on Rondo. He chose to come to LA knowing WB was going to be there. Rondo is fine been here.
    I do agree Coach should play AB more. His defense is valuable

Actually I'm surprised with the not so much overeactions here, I thought the forum would've exploded already.

We showed flashes of really good bball tonight but then got cocky or overconfident by getting away from what got us double digits leads, lesson should be learned by friday.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    NPH I think you are wrong on Rondo. He chose to come to LA knowing WB was going to be there. Rondo is fine been here.
    I do agree Coach should play AB more. His defense is valuable
    I sense something is not there when they both are together in the court. Rondo is a student of the game and he maybe feels West is not playing with the focus needed. But like I said before, I hope I am wrong. AB is not new and he is healthy now. There were times when West was lost and Baze was lost defensively and he just ignored that. Our coach is good, but he is stubborn and lacks guts to take risk. But again, si hope to be wrong too.

Love the love for Rondo

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/1450684954828890112

that lineup would actually be really cool to see with a couple of 3/Ds

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast