Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Warriors 118 Lakers 112
    Pretty close..
    Marc Gasolís #1 fanÖ

I feel that Lebron was more interested in showing the world that he still got game vs actually wanting to win the game.

Reaves would of been a better choice then Westbrook today. Doesnít matter on to the next game. Frustrating but we gotta trust the process. Encouraging loss I guess.

Pretty close..
    We got a bunch of fortune tellers in this joint.

Quote Originally Posted by Eg714 View Post
    Reaves would of been a better choice then Westbrook today. Doesnít matter on to the next game. Frustrating but we gotta trust the process. Encouraging loss I guess.
    Could have been a discouraging win...

Quote Originally Posted by Eg714 View Post
    Philadelphia trusted the process and now they have a disgruntled block of wood in the team. You don't trust the process. You replace their azz if they don't work out.

Itís going to take time to build chemistry. We returned only 3 guys from last years team. I am concerned about Westbrook. I just donít see how heís going to fit in unless Lebron were to get hurt.
    Marc Gasolís #1 fanÖ

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    AB gave us a shot of a chance at the end, but the rest were just plain crap. They look like crap and they shoot like crap.
    this team just cant handle the pressure.... I just hope AD play the low post in the closing minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    this team just cant handle the pressure.... I just hope AD play the low post in the closing minutes...
    I don't think its just the pressure. They shot like crap even when it wasn't close. They basically let the game go on the third quarter. They were up by the half.

DJ played great tonight. Lol
    Marc Gasolís #1 fanÖ

Itís going to take time to build chemistry. We returned only 3 guys from last years team. I am concerned about Westbrook. I just donít see how heís going to fit in unless Lebron were to get hurt.
    He looks like a lost puppy out there looking for the dog pound.

DJ played great tonight. Lol
    He was a beast. I remember when Rondo told AD to go to the basket for lobs and he made a killer dunk. I think they should have kept the pressure up and put AD closer to the basket to keep the pressure on their defense. Oh well... guess that didn't last too long.

Lakers missed too many wide open looks, easy baskets close to the rim and free throws. Brick after brick after brick. They were lucky to even be this "close" at the end. Lebron made some killer shots though.

Lol geez. game 1 and people are overreacting already. I can't wait for the posts about how we totally blew it in trading Kuzma

Ehh, I'm in no way worried about Westbrook. He's a great athlete and can likely learn to play off the ball when LBJ or AD have the ball. They can also have Westbrook in there a decent amount of time with the second unit. LBJ is a great facilitator and he knows how to get guys involved. Westbrook just wasn't very aggressive out there tonight and it impacted his game

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast