Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 379
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,916
    GS bench outplaying ours. That should not happen.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,735
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Seven mother ****er
    Lol

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    GS bench outplaying Melo. That should not happen.
    Fixed..
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,735
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Where the hell is NPH?
    Yep

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,735
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Westbrook is too passive. Wonder if he is just coasting and letting Anton and AD get theirs in the first. Love Melos aggressiveness so far. Not wanting to settle for the 3.
    I think he’s also trying extra hard not to be “ball hog bad shot taking Westy” and it’s effecting his game with passivity

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,562
    Rondo needs to start over Westbrook


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,916
    Love how we are contesting every shot inside. Our size is causing problems.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,916
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I think he’s also trying extra hard not to be “ball hog bad shot taking Westy” and it’s effecting his game with passivity
    Possibly. Let’s see how he comes out in the second half.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,916
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Fixed..
    Lol. He is trying too hard. He will calm down.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,735
    If Bron added a legit legit Jumper to his game…the jumper we are seeing tonight. If this is real, this fool just added another 3 year reign of dominance to his career starting now.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,587
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Rondo needs to start over Westbrook


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    cmon bro, seriously lol

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,587
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    If Bron added a legit legit Jumper to his game…the jumper we are seeing tonight. If this is real, this fool just added another 3 year reign of dominance to his career starting now.
    I actually think that if LBJ added a running hook to his game and used it consistently, it could extend his career by a decent amount

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,890
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol. He is trying too hard. He will calm down.
    For sure but when you posted that he was the only one off our bench that had taken any shots..
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,916
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    For sure but when you posted that he was the only one off our bench that had taken any shots..
    You are right. He was.

    Rondo playing like he is in the playoffs.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,916
    Bazemore! The dude came to play

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •