Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 330
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    44,059
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Were still talking about tens of millions of people being interested in what he has to say.

    Am I PERSONALLY interested in his opinion on every subject, no, but lots of other people are?
    The dude got 70+ Milion votes.
    That's fine but I don't think every Trump supporter wants to hear his personal opinion on a political figure that passes away or how he immediately makes it about himself. Because we know that's what this is about. Not so much about Colin Powell but how he turned his back on Republicans because of Trump and how Trump is offended by anyone who speaks negatively about him.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,931
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I think it's more a general lack of intelligence combined with an ever-present need to paint himself as some sort of embittered victim. Two very common problems from quite a few of the conservative posters on this site.
    Ciaban posts a lot of stuff that isnt factual which makes his constant distrust of the MSM ironic. That said he does seem to think about things more then some posters. I think some of his thinking clouded by paranoia


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,768
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I hate that I agree with you on this, but yeah, it should be obvious that lots of people would be interested in the thoughts of a former president on basically any subject.
    There really isn't anything to agree on unfortunately. It's the same as agreeing with him that the sun will rise tomorrow and bring with it the light.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    62,931
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I believe the media is biased and actively works to discredit any information that goes against their beliefs, that's about it.
    Like I said


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,392
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Then why did you bring up him being unvaccinated, as if that was a legitimate point? And he could have gotten Covid from anywhere.
    Because he wasn't vaccinated? How are your struggling with this? It is a "legitimate point" because it should have informed the way he acted, and clearly it didn't.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,107
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Ciaban posts a lot of stuff that isnt factual which makes his constant distrust of the MSM ironic. That said he does seem to think about things more then some posters. I think some of his thinking clouded by paranoia


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's certainly some degree of paranoia there, but I've seen enough of his mindless nonsense on this site to also know that he is dumb as a box of rocks and says many of the things he does simply because he is desperate for any sort of attention he can get.

    Fixating on stupid *** **** is not the same as deep thinking.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,107
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Because he wasn't vaccinated? How are your struggling with this? It is a "legitimate point" because it should have informed the way he acted, and clearly it didn't.
    Hilarious how he thought that he just blew your argument apart by fixating on the fact that vaccines were not available at the time Cain caught and died from COVID-19. Yes, vaccines were not available (duh) and that only made it more reckless for him to be unmasked in large indoor crowds.

    I guess when one's argument is utter trash, they often deflect by focusing on irrelevant minutiae.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,166
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Ciaban posts a lot of stuff that isnt factual which makes his constant distrust of the MSM ironic. That said he does seem to think about things more then some posters. I think some of his thinking clouded by paranoia
    Id agree with this. No doubt he comes up with some awful stuff, but he certainly tries to put some substance into his posts from time to time

  9. #114
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,107
    Keyword there is "tries".

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,768
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Hilarious how he thought that he just blew your argument apart by fixating on the fact that vaccines were not available at the time Cain caught and died from COVID-19. Yes, vaccines were not available (duh) and that only made it more reckless for him to be unmasked in large indoor crowds.

    I guess when one's argument is utter trash, they often deflect by focusing on irrelevant minutiae.
    I don't suppose that it's worth at this point mentioning what I have in my user title...

    Masks save lives.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  11. #116
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,107
    ....but Fauci said we didn't really need to wear masks almost two years ago!

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,768
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....but Fauci said we didn't really need to wear masks almost two years ago!
    Yup LOL

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,776
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    *Rush Limbaugh dies*

    Trump supporters: You can disagree with him politically but its just disgraceful to see Democrats happy hes dead. At least give it a few days before crucifying him. No class!

    *Colin Powell dies*

    Trump supporters: Oh ya the vaccine is fake! Democrats are just applauding him because he criticized Trump. The guy was a scumbag. Hes a RINO! Trump 2024!
    Yeah...nobody said anything like that. But I suppose this is what we should expect from a guy that created a thread about taking a **** during a burglary.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,776
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Because he wasn't vaccinated? How are your struggling with this? It is a "legitimate point" because it should have informed the way he acted, and clearly it didn't.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,776
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Like I said


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't think MSm is doing exactly that.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •