Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Everything he said is true though.

Not Fauci.
    So many of you clowns are akin to a broken record with this type of disingenuous nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t see the left in here saying how much they loved him and public figures shouldn’t be attacking him the day after he dies. He’s a giant ahole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ....but it feels so right to paint Trump and his brainless followers as mistreated victims!

I'm not defending him. This is your problem...you see what you want to see.
    It's sad that you think you are tricking anyone with this sort of empty blathering.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    *Rush Limbaugh dies*

Trump supporters: “You can disagree with him politically but it’s just disgraceful to see Democrats happy he’s dead. At least give it a few days before crucifying him. No class!”

*Colin Powell dies*

Trump supporters: “Oh ya the vaccine is fake! Democrats are just applauding him because he criticized Trump. The guy was a scumbag. He’s a RINO! Trump 2024!”
    It is really funny to see how they treat someone who worships Trump and someone who dares speak against him.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It is really funny to see how they treat someone who worships Trump and someone who dares speak against him.
    What makes me laugh is Trump believes people want his opinion on every political figure. The narcissism and egotism it takes for someone to think everyone values what you have to say. His biggest disappointment though has to be the fact that he had to issue it on letter head and not on Twitter.

Tbf there are millions and millions of people pining to get his opinion on any topic under the sun, including every political figure.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/57...fully-in-death

What an *******

Well, he knowingly lied us into war. There really should be more reflection on that by the media...

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Tbf there are millions and millions of people pining to get his opinion on any topic under the sun, including every political figure.
    Sure but there is also a whole other side that could give two ***** about it. Not to mention, I think reasonable Republicans can see how in poor taste that is just after the man's death.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    So predictable.

The fact that there wasn't a vaccine means he was fine to go unmasked to cult-a-palooza? Obviously not. Use your brain, man.
    Then why did you bring up him being unvaccinated, as if that was a legitimate point? And he could have gotten Covid from anywhere.

You’re very very paranoid.

I believe the media is biased and actively works to discredit any information that goes against their beliefs, that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    *Rush Limbaugh dies*

Trump supporters: “You can disagree with him politically but it’s just disgraceful to see Democrats happy he’s dead. At least give it a few days before crucifying him. No class!”

*Colin Powell dies*

Trump supporters: “Oh ya the vaccine is fake! Democrats are just applauding him because he criticized Trump. The guy was a scumbag. He’s a RINO! Trump 2024!”
    Rush personally donated tens of millions to charity.

Powel led us into a war that cost trillions and resulted in ruining several countries and the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

They really aren't comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I think most people who know history understand how much bloodshed Colin Powell was responsible for or at least played a role in. Not just Afghanistan and Iraq post 9/11 but the Gulf War as well.

Dick Cheney and Colin Powell loved war.
    **** Vietnam too, early in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I hate that I agree with you on this, but yeah, it should be obvious that lots of people would be interested in the thoughts of a former president on basically any subject.

Sure but there is also a whole other side that could give two ***** about it. Not to mention, I think reasonable Republicans can see how in poor taste that is just after the man's death.
    Were still talking about tens of millions of people being interested in what he has to say.

Am I PERSONALLY interested in his opinion on every subject, no, but lots of other people are?
    The dude got 70+ Milion votes.

For sure. I totally agree with both these statements. Was simply saying that he undoubtedly has a large audience pining to latch on to anything he says on a myriad of topics.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast