Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    failed analogy
    He does that a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yay! More fat jokes directed at the guy that's actually both skinnier and taller than you.
    From muscle atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That's not what people say about Herman Cain who had stage 4 colon cancer at the time. The only thing we're allowed to say is he was 100% killed by Covid, despite being in his mid-70's and having late-stage cancer.
    Who decides what you are allowed to say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's like you're giving a class on missing the point.

Both Powell and Cain had underlying issues.

Both would have lived longer than they did had they not contracted COVID and died from complications of it. That's how a cause of death works.

Maybe, if Cain was both old and had cancer, he shouldn't have gone unmasked and unvaccinated into an arena a bit full of cult members. Guy even tweeted from beyond the grave about it being nothing to worry about, which is... Impressive.
    Yeah, that's so dumb of Cain to go unvaccinated during a time in which we didn't have a vaccine yet...what was he thinking?
    If only he had taken the vaccine we did not yet have available. What a foolish decision on his part.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    More like that's what anyone with a functional brain would say. Killer attempt at being edgy though, dweeb.
    Don't you have some feeling to eat somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who decides what you are allowed to say?

The media and social media companies in particular, they are the arbiters of truth, if they say something is true like Trump working with Putin years ago to undermine the election in 2016 then it's true.

If they say that Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian disinformation and we shouldn't look into it at all then that's the truth.

If they tell us that the summer of protests was mostly peaceful while standing in front of looted burning buildings then it's mostly peaceful. And if you disagree, you can have the ban hammer.

If you posit that that Covid could have leaked from a lab, then your are pushing racist disproven conspiracies.

Yeah, that's so dumb of Cain to go unvaccinated during a time in which we didn't have a vaccine yet...what was he thinking?
    If only he had taken the vaccine we did not yet have available. What a foolish decision on his part.
    So predictable.

The fact that there wasn't a vaccine means he was fine to go unmasked to cult-a-palooza? Obviously not. Use your brain, man.

That's not what people say about Herman Cain who had stage 4 colon cancer at the time. The only thing we're allowed to say is he was 100% killed by Covid, despite being in his mid-70's and having late-stage cancer.
    If your vaxed it's not covid. If you're unvaxed and get hit by a meteor it's covid.

Work those numbers.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

It sure is hard to "work those numbers" you just made up.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It sure is hard to "work those numbers" you just made up.
    The numbers are faker than Joe Biden's White House set.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Colin Powell dies

The media and social media companies in particular, they are the arbiters of truth, if they say something is true like Trump working with Putin years ago to undermine the election in 2016 then it's true.

If they say that Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian disinformation and we shouldn't look into it at all then that's the truth.

If they tell us that the summer of protests was mostly peaceful while standing in front of looted burning buildings then it's mostly peaceful. And if you disagree, you can have the ban hammer.

If you posit that that Covid could have leaked from a lab, then your are pushing racist disproven conspiracies.
    You’re very very paranoid.

Last edited by ewing; 10-19-2021 at 10:17 AM.

Don't you have some feeling to eat somewhere?
    So if a vaccine wasn't available, then surely he was wearing a mask as recommended by every doctor and researcher. Right?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You’re very very paranoid.

Everything he said is true though.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So if a vaccine wasn't available, then surely he was wearing a mask as recommended by every doctor and researcher. Right?
    Not Fauci.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...062434665.html

They were licking their chops over there, especially good old Tucker boy.

Colin Powell dies

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...062434665.html

They were licking their chops over there, especially good old Tucker boy.
    Sorry wrong post

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast