Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    hOrSe DeWoRmEr!!!!! Is what you took. It kinda helps me think.
    As Iíve said, I wonít speak for anyone else, ivermectin is not JUST a horse dewormer. But when people could not get it for an approved treatment regime from doctors since it is not approved and there was no medical benefit found to using it to treat COVID, people were going to horse doctors to get it. They found out that horse vets can prescribe the same drug. But the version they give out is a dewormer and a MUCH higher dosage than people use. Thatís why people were having absolutely massive cases of diarrhea as a result.

I'm glad you came back to be a gatekeeper of some sort.
    The hilarious thing is that spliffy fancies himself some kind of rebel. He's just a turd.
    Another devastating set of comebacks by ole' smooth brain.

It isn't. They literally changed the definition of a vaccine to try to make it fit.

It doesn't even protect you from transmission which they desperately claimed for months. Apparently you can die too.
    Itís a vaccine, it protects from acquiring Covid as well as transmission. And of course you can die even if vaccinated, because vaccines are just about never 100%. Especially for immunocompromised individuals.

Youíve found an astonishing number of things to be completely wrong about in one go here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1280583

Thereís a link on the transmission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Another devastating set of comebacks by ole' smooth brain.
    Smooth brain is such a lame insult. If I was a big fat **** loser that thought I was cool I'd probably call people that.
    Last edited by fingerbang; 10-18-2021 at 11:00 PM.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Smooth brain is such a lame insult. If I was a big fat **** loser that thought I was cool I'd probably call people that.
    With all due respect...he is a smoothed brain fat **** loser that thinks he's really cool.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I am quite sure it comes off as lame to the dummy it's very appropriately directed at.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Blood cancer was going to kill him at some point anyways but who knows how much longer Powell could have lived if he had not contracted COVID. He reportedly had blood cancer for several years so its not like it was an immediate terminal death sentence when diagnosed. See, here's the thing. COVID can contribute to someone's death and be a COVID related death. Not everything needs to be tied up in a nice linear bow.

Whatever the case is, it doesn't change the nonsense that Fox News is engaging in at the moment. There's a reason why Roberts deleted that tweet. It was probably getting **** talked nonstop.
    Lol

A solid argument as always.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    With all due respect...he is a smoothed brain fat **** loser that thinks he's really cool.
    Yay! More fat jokes directed at the guy that's actually both skinnier and taller than you.

*not that any of our bodies have a thing to do with the arguments we make on this site, I just know you are about as vain and insecure as they come

**oh yeah....and also bald

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lol

The only funny thing here is how dumb of a response this is but dumb responses seem to be your forte.

"Who cares?" about the amount of people who have died from COVID though, right? At least according to you.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-19-2021 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Rest in peace to the hundreds of thousands that died in Iraq.
    Nah, he's a #Resisitence hero, he voted for and endorsed Obama, Hillary and Joe, and said mean things about Trump. So we can't be mad about him helping to lie us into war.
    Those are the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yay! More fat jokes directed at the guy that's actually both skinnier and taller than you.

*not that any of our bodies have a thing to do with the arguments we make on this site, I just know you are about as vain and insecure as they come

**oh yeah....and also bald
    That's the kind of thing a fat chick would say though...

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Blood cancer was going to kill him at some point anyways but who knows how much longer Powell could have lived if he had not contracted COVID. He reportedly had blood cancer for several years so its not like it was an immediate terminal death sentence when diagnosed. See, here's the thing. COVID can contribute to someone's death and be a COVID related death. Not everything needs to be tied up in a nice linear bow.

Whatever the case is, it doesn't change the nonsense that Fox News is engaging in at the moment. There's a reason why Roberts deleted that tweet. It was probably getting **** talked nonstop.
    That's not what people say about Herman Cain who had stage 4 colon cancer at the time. The only thing we're allowed to say is he was 100% killed by Covid, despite being in his mid-70's and having late-stage cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That's the kind of thing a fat chick would say though...
    More like that's what anyone with a functional brain would say. Killer attempt at being edgy though, dweeb.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That's not what people say about Herman Cain who had stage 4 colon cancer at the time. The only thing we're allowed to say is he was 100% killed by Covid, despite being in his mid-70's and having late-stage cancer.
    It's like you're giving a class on missing the point.

Both Powell and Cain had underlying issues.

Both would have lived longer than they did had they not contracted COVID and died from complications of it. That's how a cause of death works.

Maybe, if Cain was both old and had cancer, he shouldn't have gone unmasked and unvaccinated into an arena a bit full of cult members. Guy even tweeted from beyond the grave about it being nothing to worry about, which is... Impressive.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast