Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I also don't recall pneumococcal pneumonia or sepsis creating an opportunity for governments to overstep their boundaries by shutting down and crippling the world's economy unnecessarily.
    It's like, what even is public health, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    One is active (shooting the gun) vs passive (a virus)
    The virus infects your system pretty actively.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Itís a real vaccine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It isn't. They literally changed the definition of a vaccine to try to make it fit.

It doesn't even protect you from transmission which they desperately claimed for months. Apparently you can die too.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    It isn't. They literally changed the definition of a vaccine to try to make it fit.

It doesn't even protect you from transmission which they desperately claimed for months. Apparently you can die too.
    By that logic the flu vaccine isn't a real vaccine either because you can still get the flu even when vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    By that logic the flu vaccine isn't a real vaccine either because you can still get the flu even when vaccinated.
    The flu "shot". It stinks. We've joked about that for years.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

The flu "shot". It stinks. We've joked about that for years.
    It's still a vaccine and obviously it works to varying degrees in stopping people from getting the flu. Same with the COVID shot and from reports to a much higher degree. Think about how many people have been vaccinated against COVID in relation to breakthrough cases.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's still a vaccine and obviously it works to varying degrees in stopping people from getting the flu. Same with the COVID shot and from reports to a much higher degree. Think about how many people have been vaccinated against COVID in relation to breakthrough cases.
    It's not a vaccine .

Feel free to look up the daily covid death count graph and pick out the day we got the vaccine. Kinda tough.

Can you make a list of vaccines that provide 100% protection?

Totally hilarious, bruh!

It's not a vaccine .

Feel free to look up the daily covid death count graph and pick out the day we got the vaccine. Kinda tough.
    Clearly an overwhelming amount of doctors, scientists, and the medical community in general disagree with you.

Most of those deaths are unvaccinated people.

It's not a vaccine .

Sure ain't helped by dingbats like you that worship at the altar of DeSantis and such.

hOrSe DeWoRmEr!!!!! Is what you took. It kinda helps me think.
    Last edited by fingerbang; 10-18-2021 at 10:26 PM.

hOrSe DeWoRmEr!!!!! Is what you took. It kinda helps we think.
    Try harder at typing up a complete and decipherable thought next time, big guy. As is, you continue to look like an absolute dunce.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Try harder at typing up a complete and decipherable thought next time, big guy. As is, you continue to look like an absolute dunce.
    I'm glad you came back to be a gatekeeper of some sort.

The hilarious thing is that spliffy fancies himself some kind of rebel. He's just a turd.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast