Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Colin Powell dies

He died of Covid, he was 84 and fully vax'd.

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/18/10469...medium=twitter

Apparently he has been battling Cancer for several years now.

Rest in peace to the hundreds of thousands that died in Iraq.

A good reminder to everyone that if they have any sort of autoimmune issues (many treatments for cancer cause this) that they can't just get vaccinated but also need to take additional precautions. This is exactly why some people aren't acting like the pandemic is over just because there is a vaccine.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A good reminder to everyone that if they have any sort of autoimmune issues (many treatments for cancer cause this) that they can't just get vaccinated but also need to take additional precautions. This is exactly why some people aren't acting like the pandemic is over just because there is a vaccine.
    A good reminder that it's not a real vaccine. To your credit however, he probably didn't actually die from covid like several other hundred thousand americans.

Reportedly this has been going on all morning at Fox News. I'm sure Tucker Carlson will need a new change of underwear in anticipation for his "news" program tonight..

Even more pathetic that Roberts tweet and deleted it.

Last edited by metswon69; 10-18-2021 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    A good reminder that it's not a real vaccine. To your credit however, he probably didn't actually die from covid like several other hundred thousand americans.
    I heard he was also a lizard person.

People so rarely expose themselves directly as not knowing what the hell they're talking about! Kudos to you brother for owning and embracing your lack of knowledge!

Willing to admit an 80+ year old may have actually died from complications of other causes?

I think you're starting to smarten up. Congratulations.
    Blood cancer was going to kill him at some point anyways but who knows how much longer Powell could have lived if he had not contracted COVID. He reportedly had blood cancer for several years so its not like it was an immediate terminal death sentence when diagnosed. See, here's the thing. COVID can contribute to someone's death and be a COVID related death. Not everything needs to be tied up in a nice linear bow.

Whatever the case is, it doesn't change the nonsense that Fox News is engaging in at the moment. There's a reason why Roberts deleted that tweet. It was probably getting **** talked nonstop.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-18-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Sad day. Even though he left the party, he served our nation with honor.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

It's weird people only argue over COVID deaths when combined with other illnesses. Like if pneumococcal pneumonia or sepsis were a contributing factor or were the immediate cause in death and put on his death certificate would anyone argue those things were related to him dying? I'd bet not but because its COVID, its just the blood cancer that killed him. Nothing about that is remotely political of course.
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-18-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's weird people only argue over COVID deaths when combined with other illnesses. Like if the pneumococcal pneumonia or sepsis were a contributing factor or were the immediate cause in death and put on his death certificate would anyone argue those things were related to him dying? I'd bet not but because its COVID, its just the blood cancer that killed him. Nothing about that is remotely political of course.
    It's like gun rights activists trying to argue that it's not the gun shots that kill people, it's all the blood loss and organ failures.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's like gun rights activists trying to argue that it's not the gun shots that kill people, it's all the blood loss and organ failures.
    failed analogy
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Sad day. Even though he left the party, he served our nation with honor.
    What about all the innocent people he helped murder?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It's weird people only argue over COVID deaths when combined with other illnesses. Like if pneumococcal pneumonia or sepsis were a contributing factor or were the immediate cause in death and put on his death certificate would anyone argue those things were related to him dying? I'd bet not but because its COVID, its just the blood cancer that killed him. Nothing about that is remotely political of course.
    I dont recall ever hearing about mandates for the pneumococcal pneumonia or sepsis vaccines. Did I miss something?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast