Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Hot takes here
    Hot takes to you but they are accurate especially if you look at each team's overall needs

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Hot takes to you but they are accurate especially if you look at each team's overall needs

I don't get it

gotta love 'referential' treatment

But for the Falcons they definitely need to draft Matt Ryan's successor
    they didn't do it during a QB rich draft, so it makes perfect sense to do it in a QB poor one

they've a lot of holes to fill, not sure this is the year they use a high pick on someone who's not going to contribute next season
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't get it

Hahaha

2022 NFL Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    they didn't do it during a QB rich draft, so it makes perfect sense to do it in a QB poor one
    Funny thing is howie roseman of the eagles thinks opposite sometimes. I remember years ago he said it was a historic draft year for the defensive line so his strategy was allow other teams to gobble up the DL and that “allowed” Andre Dillard to fall to the eagles at #22 when actually he was there at #22 because he ****in sucks.

Because of this thought process, I wonder if the eagles could surprise and take a QB with one of the picks they have. If the agenda in this draft is “stay away from 1st round QBs” howie might be more interested and think he’s outsmarting everyone else by selecting one.

Funny thing is howie roseman of the eagles thinks opposite sometimes. I remember years ago he said it was a historic draft year for the defensive line so his strategy was allow other teams to gobble up the DL and that “allowed” Andre Dillard to fall to the eagles at #22 when actually he was there at #22 because he ****in sucks.

Because of this thought process, I wonder if the eagles could surprise and take a QB with one of the picks they have. If the agenda in this draft is “stay away from 1st round QBs” howie might be more interested and think he’s outsmarting everyone else by selecting one.
    With Howie anything is possible, but I dont see the Eagles taking a 1st round QB. Are any of them really upgrades from Jalen anyway?

This is a classic Colbertism too. Last year it was “this draft is deep with OL so getting it early might not hurt us”. We ended up with the two worst rookie OL. There’s already talk that Green is going to be a backup swing interior OL.

I’ve come to associate statements like this with two things: either they are overrating someone or they are admitting ahead of time they won’t move up for a position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESPN Draft per Mel Kiper

1- Aidan Hutchinson (EDGE)- Jaguars
    2- Kayvon Thibodeaux (EDGE)- Lions
    3- Evan Neal (OT)- Texans
    4- Kyle Hamilton (S)- Jets
    5- Ikem Ekwonu (OT)- Giants
    6- Charles Cross (OT)- Panthers
    7- David Ojabo (OLB)- Giants via Bears
    8- Derek Stingley Jr (CB)- Falcons
    9- Nakobe Dean (ILB)- Broncos
    10- Drake London (WR)- Jets via Seahawks
    11- Malik Willis (QB)- Washington
    12- Ahmad Gardner (CB)- Vikings
    13- Garrett Wilson (WR)- Browns
    14- Tyler Linderbaum (C)- Ravens
    15- Devin Lloyd (ILB)- Eagles via Dolphins
    16- Arnold Ebiketie (EDGE)- Eagles via Colts
    17- Jordan Davis (DT)- Chargers
    18- Kenny Pickett (QB)- Saints
    19- Chris Olave (WR)- Eagles
    20- Matt Corral (QB)- Steelers
    21- Jameson Williams (WR)- Patriots
    22- Andrew Booth Jr (CB)- Raiders
    23- George Karlaftis (EDGE)- Cardinals
    24- Travon Walker (EDGE)- Cowboys
    25- Trevor Penning (OT)- Bengals
    26- Jahan Dotson (WR)- Dolphins via 49ers
    27- Trent McDuffie (CB)- Bills
    28- Sam Howell (QB)- Lions via Rams
    29- Cameron Thomas (EDGE)- Chiefs
    30- DeMarvin Leal (DL)- Buccaneers
    31- Kyler Gordon (CB)- Titans
    32- Trey McBride (TE)- Packers

With the Cowboys potentially losing Randy Gregory I could see the Cowboys taking an edge rusher with their 1st pick.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This is a classic Colbertism too. Last year it was “this draft is deep with OL so getting it early might not hurt us”. We ended up with the two worst rookie OL. There’s already talk that Green is going to be a backup swing interior OL.

I’ve come to associate statements like this with two things: either they are overrating someone or they are admitting ahead of time they won’t move up for a position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think howie just likes smoke screens. They also made it sound like they were in love with DK metcalf and then chose JJAW with metcalf still on the board in 2019. Howie saying today that Jalen hurts is the 2022 starter may be true, but it also may be another one of his smoke screens. Who knows

If Eagles draft a QB, then easily they should take Malik Willis

Sure why not take a clone of Jalen with a high first round pick, except this version played against crap in college.

When's the next time a RB will be taken in the Top 5 like Zeke or Barkley?

According to their GM they already have their QB of the future in Jalen Hurts.

Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast