Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: The Flash

The Flash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riDe...ab_channel=IGN

Holy ****... the flash suit/keatons bat mobile.... my god.

Is Keaton playing old man Bruce or is he playing Flashpoint Thomas Wayne?

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    it would have to be bruce right? Thomas never put on the suit and keaten does... i hope they do this right because there should be a ton of high level deaths from certain dc superheroes.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it would have to be bruce right? Thomas never put on the suit and keaten does... i hope they do this right because there should be a ton of high level deaths from certain dc superheroes.
    I believe the Flash movie is doing the Flashpoint storyline when Barry Allen goes back and rescues his mom and in the resulting reality it was Bruce Wayne who died in the alley Thomas Wayne became Batman and in a weird twist Martha became Joker.

I hope that isn't considered spoiler. DC animated did a Flashpoint movie, if you've never seen it go check it out its really good. one of my favorites.

They have the perfect opportunity now. Use this movie to destroy the entire universe. Hire Jon Favreau and reboot everything. Then maybe they can get it right.

I believe the Flash movie is doing the Flashpoint storyline when Barry Allen goes back and rescues his mom and in the resulting reality it was Bruce Wayne who died in the alley Thomas Wayne became Batman and in a weird twist Martha became Joker.

I hope that isn't considered spoiler. DC animated did a Flashpoint movie, if you've never seen it go check it out its really good. one of my favorites.
    I loved that movie too. Funny how they can do such a great job on the animation movies, but completely screw up the DCEU.

I think he's playing Bruce. He's going to be currently active in both comic book storylines, is he the first?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    They have the perfect opportunity now. Use this movie to destroy the entire universe. Hire Jon Favreau and reboot everything. Then maybe they can get it right.
    I don't see them getting Favreau, pretty sure disney has him on lock down lol

I think he's playing Bruce. He's going to be currently active in both comic book storylines, is he the first?
    I really don't know. would be kind of strange though. definitely think he would be better off being the Thomas Wayne Batman because of the Flashpoint storyline. but, it would be typical DC to **** around with that stuff.

I loved that movie too. Funny how they can do such a great job on the animation movies, but completely screw up the DCEU.
    its pretty typical though. I have said this a lot DC's main problem was instead doing the build up movies like marvel does they just jumped right into the team movie then broke it down to individual movies. They also like to "reboot" their franchises every other year. I mean how many Batmans have we had? superman?

If they could have some how built justice league off the Dark Knight trilogy I think DC would have had more success. I know it would have been hard to do with the way Dark Knight Rises goes but, I think Nolan and crew could have came up with something.

It'll be nice to see the Keaton Batman again.

I just wish we had a better Flash. Ezra's appearances in both JL movies turned me off of his character, though he was bearable in Zack Snyder's version of JL. Whatever the end result of this movie is, just stick to the plan (and make sure you have an actual plan).

its pretty typical though. I have said this a lot DC's main problem was instead doing the build up movies like marvel does they just jumped right into the team movie then broke it down to individual movies. They also like to "reboot" their franchises every other year. I mean how many Batmans have we had? superman?

If they could have some how built justice league off the Dark Knight trilogy I think DC would have had more success. I know it would have been hard to do with the way Dark Knight Rises goes but, I think Nolan and crew could have came up with something.
    Would’ve loved jgl as Robin more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.