Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the World Series?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

3 37.50%
  • Atlanta Braves

5 62.50%
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    The only Dodger fan making excuses is Big Moves03 over in the Dodgers forum. He's obnoxious.
    He seems like a real fan, unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Maybe he's a punk just like you. That's why you like him.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I never said that I liked him.

So Dave Roberts admitted that the dodgers use of starters cost them the series, which...no ****.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Nah. Only a few are making excuses. I still think we had the better team even with all our injuries and we should have still beaten them. But we didn't. Now they need to go out and beat the Asteriks. If Astros win the WS it will legitimatize the 2017 WS because if they could win without cheating they could argue they still would have won that year.
    They 100% could have won in 2017 without cheating. Whether they win this series or not doesn't change that fact. But I agree with you that to the casual fan, winning this series for Houston would be huge because it would bring more credibility to the 2017 title.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Maybe he's a punk just like you. That's why you like him.
    God, the sexual tension between you two is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife. Get a room!

(In all seriousness, though, is the MLB forum always this petty? The NBA forum can get bad, but we can usually keep things civil for a few pages before someone rips someone else's head off.)

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    God, the sexual tension between you two is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife. Get a room!

(In all seriousness, though, is the MLB forum always this petty? The NBA forum can get bad, but we can usually keep things civil for a few pages before someone rips someone else's head off.)
    Mainly just between Dodgers and Giants fans.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    god, the sexual tension between you two is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife. Get a room!

(in all seriousness, though, is the mlb forum always this petty? The nba forum can get bad, but we can usually keep things civil for a few pages before someone rips someone else's head off.)
    hahahahhahahaahah

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Will Smith, Ehire Adrianza, Adam Duvall, Drew Smyly, Chadwick Tromp.

Forever Giants.
    These guys collectively have nothing on Joctober by himeslef.

Maybe if the check swing went the other way you still would have lost. #ResilientSF
    I don't doubt that. Hitting sucked. Still fun to see you constantly make excuses for the Dodgers demise. Oh so enjoyable.

I don't doubt that. Hitting sucked. Still fun to see you constantly make excuses for the Dodgers demise. Oh so enjoyable.
    God, Mother Nature, luck, lmfao. Legit heard all three.

Notice how I have only made excuses for you guys winning the division not for the playoffs. Braves outplayed us simple as that. Even with all our injuries I felt we had the better team and should have won. I am not denying that.

I was simply pointing out it took career years for your team and injuries after injuries for the Dodgers in the RS for the Giants to win the division by 1 game. If both teams were fully healthy during the regular season. Do you honestly think Giants would have won the division???? Just answer that.

Way to ignore the litany of Giants injuries and continue with the excuses!

Notice how I have only made excuses for you guys winning the division not for the playoffs. Braves outplayed us simple as that. Even with all our injuries I felt we had the better team and should have won. I am not denying that.
    These are the excuses I was referring to:

Must be nice for the Giants to have God on there side. Los Angeles hasn't had these type of winds in forever. Dodgers could have easily had 2 HR's that the wind killed. Dodgers pitcher dominated the Giants today other than 1 pitch. Giants just had God blowing the balls down. If this game was played any other day with the very same at bats as today but no wind. Dodgers would have won 3-1 easily.
    Don't forget the wind.
    LMAO. Dodgers gifting 2 games to the Braves. Now this is going to go 7 games or Dodgers going to lose in 5.
    Dodgers haven't play there best baseball. Braves for the most part are getting lucky brakes. Eventually there luck will run out. For example Rosario would have been out @ home if Betts was in RF. Souza bounced the ball 2x from shallow. Betts would have nailed him. Don't know why Doc didn't move Cody to CF and Souza to 1st. That wasn't our best defensive outfield.

I was simply pointing out it took career years for your team and injuries after injuries for the Dodgers in the RS for the Giants to win the division by 1 game. If both teams were fully healthy during the regular season. Do you honestly think Giants would have won the division???? Just answer that.
    If both teams were 100% healthy for 162 games I would of course expect the Dodgers to win the division. I'd be biased to say otherwise. The Dodgers are super talented. But injuries are unfortunately part of the game and that's why we play the games. Ignoring the fact we had our own slew of injuries is silly. Even with your injuries y'all still had All-Stars at multiple positions.

Way to ignore the litany of Giants injuries and continue with the excuses!
    Do you think the injuries the giants sustained were equivalent to the dodgers? Like the players the dodgers lost and the amount of time they lost them for, were far worse than what the giants suffered.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast