Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the World Series?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

3 37.50%
  • Atlanta Braves

5 62.50%
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Dodgers got a good chance to make it even. Have to think Max Max will be ready for game 5 too.

Good try good effort, Atlanta. Just another entry in the book of postseason collapses.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Not really exposed to baseball much outside the AL east since we never cover those teams here.

Dont think there is that same type of rivalry between LA and GSW so wasnt sure if it was region thing (ie NY and Boston rivalvry leaks to other sports) or just MLB.
    I grew up in the bay area, and like basically half of the bay area, I'm a Lakers fan.

Until EXTREMELY recently it wasn't much of a rivalry at all. Since GSW was terrible for several decades, and when they got good the Lakers were in the middle of a rebuild.
    It doesn't really even extend to football, since LA just recently got football back, and neither Cal or Stanford are consistently good at football like USC.
    The only other sport it really extended to was hockey, sharks vs kings/ducks.
    IDK how familiar you are with hockey as a Canadian.

What a crazy ****ing game to miss, I'm so grateful they had first pitch in the middle of the ****ing work day.

6. 10-19-2021, 10:04 PM
    Reason
    Stop - Rush

So Urias might not be available for game 4. God damn it, I hate how cute this front office thinks it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Dodgers got a good chance to make it even. Have to think Max Max will be ready for game 5 too.
    No, he's going to go game 6, he was complaining about dead arm after his last start, that's why he didn't pitch game 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So Urias might not be available for game 4. God damn it, I hate how cute this front office thinks it is.
    Man, shut up

That goofy *** front office that's built a juggernaut that has been in the playoffs every year since Friedman took over, has been to 3 WS, won 1, is close to going to a 4th, and still has a stocked farm. Oh what a disaster they have been and continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Man, shut up

That goofy *** front office that's built a juggernaut that has been in the playoffs every year since Friedman took over, has been to 3 WS, won 1, is close to going to a 4th, and still has a stocked farm. Oh what a disaster they have been and continue to be.
    They should have gone to four in a row.
    I will be the first to tell you that this front office does a better job collecting and acquiring talent than anyone else. Top to bottom, this is the best team in baseball.
    That said, they're constantly trying to show off how clever they are in a league full of front offices with people who are super smart.
    The RedSox, the Braves, and Giants GM's all worked under Friedman at some point, the Astros hired literal NASA scientists to work for them. They're all smart. But the dodgers constantly using starters randomly out of the pen in situations that don't warrant it, that's just to show how cute they are.
    ****ing Roberts even texted the Giants before game 5 to tell them they were using an opener.

It's not that they're smart...they HAVE to make sure YOU know they're smart too. The reason they lost to the Redsox in 2018 was due in part to poor managing decisions. The reason they lost to the Nats was poor managing, the reason they're currently losing to the Braves, poor managing.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 10-20-2021 at 12:09 AM.

Julio Urias kind of looks like the Looney Tunes gremlin with those glasses.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Well that stinks.

i thought this urias guy was suppose to be close to playoff bumgarner?

The ball is really carrying, those are balls that probably fall dead at the track a few innings from now, good for the Braves.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i thought this urias guy was suppose to be close to playoff bumgarner?
    He is, it just depends on which year you're talking about with Bum.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    He is, it just depends on which year you're talking about with Bum.
    Iíll give you the benefit of the doubt, youíre high/drunk huh?

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast