Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who moves onto the World Series?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

    3 37.50%
  • Atlanta Braves

    5 62.50%
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 408
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You really seem insecure about the Giants winning more games than the Dodgers this season.
    They won the same amount of games this season, 109 each.
    The Dodgers can win some more though.

    You seem really insecure about the fact that the dodgers eliminated the Giants after the single best regular season in SF history (I think there was a NY team with a better winning percentage).

    Edit****
    I went back and checked, there were two NYG teams with better winning percentages, 1904 and 1905 each team won 106 out of 154 so both had better-winning percentages.
    And that 1905 team is also better than this 2021 team, since they...you know, won the world series.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 10-17-2021 at 04:35 AM.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,177
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    They won the same amount of games this season, 109 each.
    The Dodgers can win some more though.

    You seem really insecure about the fact that the dodgers eliminated the Giants after the single best regular season in SF history (I think there was a NY team with a better winning percentage).
    Okay, I guess you're simply super insecure about the Giants winning the NL West and making every single one of your monthly predictions about their "inevitable downfall" look equal parts foolish and spiteful.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Okay, I guess you're simply super insecure about the Giants winning the NL West and making every single one of your monthly predictions about their "inevitable downfall" look equal parts foolish and spiteful.
    I was brave enough to make those predictions in public. And it turned out I was right in the end, wasn't I? That's why were not talking about how the giants are structuring their rotation for the Braves in the NLCS.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,177
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I was brave enough to make those predictions in public. And it turned out I was right in the end, wasn't I? That's why were not talking about how the giants are structuring their rotation for the Braves in the NLCS.
    This is a laughably delusional and ridiculous post (as expected). Almost nothing you predicted about the Giants season was anywhere near correct. In fact, you ate so much crow this season vis a vis the San Francisco Giants that you'll be shittin' out black feathers well in to 2022.

    Brave?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is a laughably delusional and ridiculous post (as expected). Almost nothing you predicted about the Giants season was anywhere near correct. In fact, you ate so much crow this season vis a vis the San Francisco Giants that you'll be shittin' out black feathers well in to 2022.

    Brave?
    I predicted the Dodgers would finish ahead of the Giants where are the Giants now? Are they ahead or behind the Giants?


    Whatever I do I'll be doing in 2022, it will be while wearing Dodgers 2021 Championship gear. While you will be doing your dumb troll and dance routine wearing SF Giants NL West Division Champions gear.
    Now 60% off, get it while it's hot.


    BTW I suggest the NL West Division Champs shirt over the "Built for Oct" since at least the division champ shirt is true.

    We ALL KNOW now, that the Giants weren't built for Oct.
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 10-17-2021 at 08:02 AM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,270
    .
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 10-17-2021 at 07:59 AM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59,429
    Cant imagine Braves winning next 3.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,177
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I predicted the Dodgers would finish ahead of the Giants where are the Giants now? Are they ahead or behind the Giants?


    Whatever I do I'll be doing in 2022, it will be while wearing Dodgers 2021 Championship gear. While you will be doing your dumb troll and dance routine wearing SF Giants NL West Division Champions gear.
    Now 60% off, get it while it's hot.


    BTW I suggest the NL West Division Champs shirt over the "Built for Oct" since at least the division champ shirt is true.

    We ALL KNOW now, that the Giants weren't built for Oct.
    It's pretty funny how the best you have is simply repeating the same stupid nonsense over and over again. It's gonna be hilarious to watch you cry, disappear, and then later make excuses when the Dodgers fail to do what everyone expected them to do this season.

    All these posts just reek of insecurity, delusion, and childish pettiness.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59,429
    I'm no Giants fan but they've probably won more WS than the Dodgers since everyone here has been born so they definitely built for October.

    I'm all for trash talking but you wanna be valuable about it.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    23,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I'm no Giants fan but they've probably won more WS than the Dodgers since everyone here has been born so they definitely built for October.

    I'm all for trash talking but you wanna be valuable about it.
    In before 1988 is claimed despite being born in 1987 lmfao.

    Yea man, claim that title!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    40,205
    If y'all still wanna talk about the Giants/Dodgers series, keep that to that series thread, please.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Cant imagine Braves winning next 3.
    It would be extremely difficult.

    They could still win the series, I give them the advantage in game 5.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    In before 1988 is claimed despite being born in 1987 lmfao.

    Yea man, claim that title!
    I wasn't born in 1987, were you?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,270
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 10-17-2021 at 08:44 PM.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,270
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 10-17-2021 at 08:44 PM.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •