Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    As far as the Bucs game goes...I don't see any way we win it. I just hope they somehow don't get embarrassed and Fields plays well.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    As far as the Bucs game goes...I don't see any way we win it. I just hope they somehow don't get embarrassed and Fields plays well.
    You can basically copy paste this for the rest of the year. Really donít care about winning as much as I do that Fields shows progress and makes plays. I suppose the distinction is just that we shouldnít expect to be slaughtered by most teams. But yeah pretty much expect the Bucs to whoop us.

Defense will keep us in most games and give us the false hope that we can actually win it. But unfortunately I just donít see the offense being good enough to capitalize under this staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Defense will keep us in most games and give us the false hope that we can actually win it. But unfortunately I just donít see the offense being good enough to capitalize under this staff.

Coaching is a part of it, but I think personnel and having a rookie QB is also a pretty big part of it.

Issue we could run into is Fields is a stud, game by game he'll be able to carry the offense more and more.

He will be great despite whomever is calling plays or coaching him IMO. The offense (seemingly) will just never reach what is could reach with an impact offensive coach.

If we keep Nagy too long. I don't know if it's this season or next season. Fields will save his job permanently.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Issue we could run into is Fields is a stud, game by game he'll be able to carry the offense more and more.

He will be great despite whomever is calling plays or coaching him IMO. The offense (seemingly) will just never reach what is could reach with an impact offensive coach.

If we keep Nagy too long. I don't know if it's this season or next season. Fields will save his job permanently.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    He still needs a ton of coaching and development. Hope the FO realizes this and realizes Nagy is not the guy for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    He still needs a ton of coaching and development. Hope the FO realizes this and realizes Nagy is not the guy for it.

I don't think the current FO will be making the call on Nagy. He and Pace gotta be a package deal at this point, and while I've defended Pace a lot here, I can't really see a scenario where he survives Nagy getting fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    A) most fines are through the nfl and not the team. A team fine is 100% different. This is literally your boss making that decision.

B) im not saying he didn't deserve the fine. But if u decide to discipline your employee it should be a face to face conversation. Its not even debatable.

C) your right its not the same as an email. Its even less professional. sticking a letter in a locker is middle school crush BS. These guys are a professional nfl team. Talk to your players. U think a player isn't talk to when they are benched.... Or when they need them to sit out for health. These guys talk to players all the time. Calling him in to talk/tell him about it isn't that hard.

D) your toll analogy is stupid. Because u don't work for the person finning you. Again goes back to the nfl finning you vs your team in Letter A. And the truth is if the nfl fined him for say a hit.... Anyone care if he post that if he disagrees. Probably not. Because its also not your employer.

E) the talking isnt about why he got fined. Its letting him know its coming and why. Even hearing his side of the story. **** maybe he was talking to the DB coach b4 practice. Maybe he got in an accident. Maybe its Nagy Explaining to him that its because of multiple offences. No offense but I know i have been late to my job b4. I also know that there have been good reasons (snaping my ankle on black ice) and poor ones (stayed out too late and was tired) we cant just act like everything is cut and dry either. The problem is Nagy would not know that because there was no discussion.

F) Take any other discipline such as a teacher being put on administrative leave. Do u think they tape a note to the teachers door. Or send it via email. **** no. Everyone knows the guy deserves to be fired for whatever he did. But as an employer talking to an employee is basic protocol.

The fact is he was upset in the moment. I think anyone would be if they had 3 grand riped from their paycheck. So he reacted. That whole reaction IMO probably avoided with a talk. A sit down instead of posting a note. This move the way it was handled is a way to loose players trust. And for a Coach on the hot seat i think that is a bid deal.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    A. So?
    B. Depends and it's totally debatable, we're debating it and everyone's disagreeing with you in this circumstance.
    C. This is worse than firing someone by email. Still no. I think they talk when needed and not over every trivial thing. I don't think you have any idea how often they talk to players and neither do I, but I know it's not every time there's some tiny BS.
    D. My analogy is an example of something stupid/trivial. I'd wager you wouldn't find anyone who would put my analogy higher than yours on the stupid scale. This being equivalent to firing someone over email, lol. A .3% salary fine you knew was in your contract is the same as an email fire.
    E. If there's a reason I'm going to be late, I'm calling/texting my superior. If I don't, I'll eventually see an email or memo about it. If being fined was in my contract, I'd expect to see an email about it as well if I didn't clear it first. When people are late on rent in my building, they put a fine notice on their door..... It's not on Nagy to wonder why, if there's a good reason, JJ should be reaching out. It's weird you expect these players to be treated like children so strongly. So sensitive.
    F. There's a sliggght difference in severity lol. You're comparing apples to nipple clamps there.

He reacted. The whole point is he shouldn't have. He was immature. He could have talked to the coach and not been immature. He could have told them why he was running late. You need a sit down meeting because you ran late. This is so ridiculous. This is nothing, absolutely nothing in any grand scheme of anything.

If this is a big deal, I can't believe they get through posting the depth chart in training camp every year. Must be so many sports psychologists on site.

Do you think Nagy should hold players hands in the training room and kiss their booboos until they're like 30?

If one of the vets gives one of the rookies some ****, should Nagy immediately hug him or wait until the other players are gone. If he doesn't hug right away, they may cry in front of the team. If he does, well that's embarrassing too.

Should the NFL automatically have timeouts after penalties so the refs can sit down with the players. It's so unprofessional the refs just announce it to the crowd and ignore the player. Imagine the feels the feelings feel.

I think I wrote a bigger wall of text, further proof that this is stupid.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536