Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Schefter's tweet says he is not
    Ahh didn't see it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I'm sure the Bears will be heartbroken about having to pay Jaylon Johnson an extra 5K when it comes to contract time.

Also most of the time, player fines go to a player pot on stuff for the players.
    You seem to be misunderstanding by a factor of 500-1000..... A premiere position like corner, if I was in his shoes and fined say, twice that team would pay $2,000,000 more/yr than any team on the market that wasn't trying to steal my money from me, when they try and renegotiate the contract once the rookie one is nearing expiration.

You don't touch someone else's money and expect there to not be consequences...... There is absolutely nothing good that can come from that kind of policy, on the Bears' end, all it does is piss a player right the hell off and destroy organizational trust, as it clearly did when he felt the need to post on Instagram about it.

EDIT: Especially when you're a franchise on the cusp of a coaching change, with a dumpster fire offense, meager draft capital, and obvious organizational flaws already making people less wanting to sign here.
    Last edited by Epyon; 10-22-2021 at 12:05 AM.

https://www.dailyherald.com/sports/2...gton-trackside

Among other microbursts:

ē Bears chairman George McCaskey and president Ted Phillips were given a full tour of the 326 acres, including areas of the backstretch neither had reportedly ever seen live and up close before.

As expected, plans are evolving in which the new George S. Halas Stadium will be located in the northwest portion of the trapezoid, near Northwest Highway and Route 53.

If Nagy didn't fine Johnson fans would complain about him not holding players accountable. How many times was Jaylon late before getting fined for being one minute late ?

There's a lot to dislike about Nagy as a coach but this isn't one of them imo

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Johnson putting this out in social media is a bad look for himself as well as a lack of respect for the front office. I just donít see this front office in high regard with the players. If Johnson is pissed off go speak with the front office behind closed doors.

Follow the rules Johnson, its your fault.

I really doubt Nagy is playing hall monitor and fining guys that are a minute late. That stuff is almost certainly automated like any workplace and he just signs the paper without any second thought.

It's a non issue from his end. It shows immaturity and frankly, stupidity, from Jaylon's end. What is he hoping to accomplish by posting that? Fake social media sympathy, pissing off the FO/HC/some fans, or what? There's literally nothing to gain from it.

Gronk and Brown are out Sunday

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Lol, Williams. Thankfully Herbert looks like a beast.

I don't expect him to look very good this week though. Williams is probably a better pass catcher and thats been the way to beat Tampa.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    If Nagy didn't fine Johnson fans would complain about him not holding players accountable. How many times was Jaylon late before getting fined for being one minute late ?

There's a lot to dislike about Nagy as a coach but this isn't one of them imo

I don't agree with that. Again everything i have said is based on the speculation that Johnson only posted it because it was unexpected. If u were warned i doubt there is a tweet about it because he knew he had it coming.

Im all for accountability and fining players. And again i have also said im not sure i believe the 1 minute late stuff right. But this to me is a locker room and culture discussion. I mean matt nagy took the time to sign that letter. But didn't take 2 minutes to hand it to him or talk to him about it.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I really doubt Nagy is playing hall monitor and fining guys that are a minute late. That stuff is almost certainly automated like any workplace and he just signs the paper without any second thought.

It's a non issue from his end. It shows immaturity and frankly, stupidity, from Jaylon's end. What is he hoping to accomplish by posting that? Fake social media sympathy, pissing off the FO/HC/some fans, or what? There's literally nothing to gain from it.
    He signed the letter. It says it came from matt nagy. It may not have been walked to his locker by him. But he also could have called him into his office to talk.

Again i an not saying that johnson doesnt hold some responsibility and guilt. He should not have posted it. But an employer also should have a discussion b4 ripping $ from your paycheck too. The post is also indicative of a locker room that has lost respect for the HC.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post

I just think itís a generational thing. People his age just post stuff without really thinking that deep into it.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast