Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    I like Jaylon on the field, but good lord, posting that makes me think there isnít much upstairs for him. Horrendously stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean. To me it shows that players are turning on the staff. Idk if i believe his i was 1 minute late stuff. But seriously i dont think you should be fining one of your better players either. Especially out of the blue. Would u not talk to him first?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I mean. To me it shows that players are turning on the staff. Idk if i believe his i was 1 minute late stuff. But seriously i dont think you should be fining one of your better players either. Especially out of the blue. Would u not talk to him first?

Jaylon was the one that made it public, not Nagy.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Can't show favorites. The players have rules to follow. I'm sure it was nothing personal, as that letter was clearly a template discipline with Jaylons name on it this time.

It may be petty punishment, but also kind of dumb to post that on social media though.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Jaylon was the one that made it public, not Nagy.

Nagy and co are also the ones who didn't talk to him. Nagy may not of made it public. But he also never talked to Jaylon either about the problem from what i can tell. For all this talk of nagy is a locker room guy and has his players back... To stick a letter in a players locker without ever talking to him is kinda BS.

Again im not sure i believe Jaylon that he was 1 minute late. I am also not going to pretend that this was his first and only offense. But to fine a player without ever talking to him either is totally unprofessional and a way to loose your locker room really fast.

Also for Nagy himself to sign it but not to talk to him directly and warn him this is coming. Its unprofessional and passive aggressive.

Again im not saying he didn't deserve the fine. Im saying if there is a problem in any company. You talk to your employees first. You don't just start docking their pay without warning.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Nagy and co are also the ones who didn't talk to him. Nagy may not of made it public. But he also never talked to Jaylon either about the problem from what i can tell. For all this talk of nagy is a locker room guy and has his players back... To stick a letter in a players locker without ever talking to him is kinda BS.

Again im not sure i believe Jaylon that he was 1 minute late. I am also not going to pretend that this was his first and only offense. But to fine a player without ever talking to him either is totally unprofessional and a way to loose your locker room really fast.

Also for Nagy himself to sign it but not to talk to him directly and warn him this is coming. Its unprofessional and passive aggressive.

Again im not saying he didn't deserve the fine. Im saying if there is a problem in any company. You talk to your employees first. You don't just start docking their pay without warning.

There's something to be said for the principle of the matter too.... I'm assuredly not an NFL player, but if my boss tried to fine me nearly $2,900 for being one minute late.... I'd likely either quit on the spot or force him to spend that money getting his teeth put back into his mouth. You NEVER want an employee to feel like you've got your hands in their pocket, stealing their money from them. It's a very quick and easy way to lose any and all trust built up.

At the very least in his case, if I where him, I'd remember each and every fine received come contract time and increase my asking price to them for every single instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Epyon View Post
    There's something to be said for the principle of the matter too.... I'm assuredly not an NFL player, but if my boss tried to fine me nearly $2,900 for being one minute late.... I'd likely either quit on the spot or force him to spend that money getting his teeth put back into his mouth. You NEVER want an employee to feel like you've got your hands in their pocket, stealing their money from them. It's a very quick and easy way to lose any and all trust built up.

At the very least in his case, if I where him, I'd remember each and every fine received come contract time and increase my asking price to them for every single instance.

I'm sure the Bears will be heartbroken about having to pay Jaylon Johnson an extra 5K when it comes to contract time.

Also most of the time, player fines go to a player pot on stuff for the players.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Has anyone heard anything about Damien Williams for this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by urlachermess View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about Damien Williams for this weekend?

Lol, Williams. Thankfully Herbert looks like a beast.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Lol, Williams. Thankfully Herbert looks like a beast.

He does but yeah Williams is a nice piece who I'll be happy to have back.

Itís his decision ultimately, but idk how you can opt out for the year last season and not be vaxxed. I feel like heís be first in line lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Itís his decision ultimately, but idk how you can opt out for the year last season and not be vaxxed. I feel like heís be first in line lmao.

Do we know he's not vaxxed? You can be vaxxed and still get COVID

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Schefter's tweet says he is not

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    He's not vaxxed, and because of that he faxes harsher protocols and may not be available to play.

Click here to register!

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast