Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    That's all you got? LOL

I for sure thought you'd be explaining why he's holding the ball too long...And blame someone??

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    That's all you got? LOL
    I feel sorry for you honestly.

Fields is progressing. That’s all that matters. Sure he’s making some rookie mistakes. All rookies will make them. Some different than others. But you cant deny the potential you see with this kid. Keyshawn Johnson said it best. He is probably the best qb drafted his ticker is just not caught up with nfl speed just yet as with all rookies. But once the game slows down to him and he becomes still and knows what he can get away with and what he can’t that’s when you will see him become the qb many expect him to be. Gotta be patient. This is his rookie year he’s going to make more mistakes but also flash potential

Quote Originally Posted by jay12 View Post
    Fields is progressing. That’s all that matters. Sure he’s making some rookie mistakes. All rookies will make them. Some different than others. But you cant deny the potential you see with this kid. Keyshawn Johnson said it best. He is probably the best qb drafted his ticker is just not caught up with nfl speed just yet as with all rookies. But once the game slows down to him and he becomes still and knows what he can get away with and what he can’t that’s when you will see him become the qb many expect him to be. Gotta be patient. This is his rookie year he’s going to make more mistakes but also flash potential
    Indeed he is every week. While i understand they're not letting him complete lose, this kid is a gamer. he's on a not a great team, so are alot of the other rookie QB's. Yes they're losing but besides the browns game they're not getting destroyed like the Jags and Jets. To me they waited too late to start getting the TE throws everyone has been asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I believe it was Bibs that mentioned it in last week's game thread, but Khalil Herbert gives you some nice insurance moving forward if/when Montgomery wants to get paid after next season. His vision is excellent and he's very decisive when he sees the opening... not a single negative carry for him today, which is really impressive considering the line play.

I hope he's still a part of the game plan when Montgomery is healthy.
    Cohen contract looking even worse.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I know i may be crazy.... But im not sure why everyone is so upset over this game. The fact is the offense is not very good. Lazor does Not change that. They scheme terribly. On our 4th and 28 we threw a hail Mary. On 3rd and idk 18 we ran 2 go routes. 1 18 yard in... And a checkdown. Which also left the OL at a disadvantage without extra blockers. You can say fields holds the ball too long... But some of these are schemed to and when the OL fails it throws everything off. The only options are to start running to buy time... Or check down for nothing and be mad at that too.

Also i severely worry about the way fields is coaches. You can say that Robinson is a later read. 1st... Why is your best wr not running a 1st or 2nd option. With this offensive line you won't get to option 3 and 4. And 2nd... Arnt most reads based off the Safties first. Like once you saw the safeties clear the center field im either a cover two or whaver.... Isnt Robinson basically in a 1v1 in man... Or running into empty space in zone.

But the fact is this defense didnt play well enough for this team to win. And i chose those words carefully to try and bait some of you. Yes the defense played well enough. If our team had an offense that could score over 20 points. This team cant though. Rodgers being held to under 15 or the defense literally creating turnovers for scores either via short field.... Or actually scoring... Its not going to be good enough.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    He's $15M in dead money at this point and I can't remember which beat writer said it, but they don't expect him to even play this season.

Easy cut after the season.

They need to rip the bandaid off and fire Pace and Nagy. Pace hasn't been horrible but hasn't been great either. I think they should go after Joe Hortiz at GM. 19 years in Baltimore under two of the best GMs in recent NFL history. He is the director of player personnel and given a lot of credit in the construction of the current roster. He is credited with pounding the table for Ronnie Stanley, linebacker Za’Darius Smith, linebacker C.J. Mosley, defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan, and Kelechi Osemele.

Then Hortiz brings in Greg Roman. Roman coached teams are consistently the best running teams in the NFL which plays beautifully in Chicago. Even in his one Buffalo year they lead the NFL and it was Tyrod Taylor's best overall year. He also designs his offense for the players unlike Nagy who tries to make players fit his scheme. Roman coached olines and TEs are also usually some of the best in the league. I think that is our best case scenario offseason. Two guys that have spent a long time in an organization that is probably top 3 overall in the league over the past few decades.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    They need to rip the bandaid off and fire Pace and Nagy. Pace hasn't been horrible but hasn't been great either. I think they should go after Joe Hortiz at GM. 19 years in Baltimore under two of the best GMs in recent NFL history. He is the director of player personnel and given a lot of credit in the construction of the current roster. He is credited with pounding the table for Ronnie Stanley, linebacker Za’Darius Smith, linebacker C.J. Mosley, defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan, and Kelechi Osemele.

Then Hortiz brings in Greg Roman. Roman coached teams are consistently the best running teams in the NFL which plays beautifully in Chicago. Even in his one Buffalo year they lead the NFL and it was Tyrod Taylor's best overall year. He also designs his offense for the players unlike Nagy who tries to make players fit his scheme. Roman coached olines and TEs are also usually some of the best in the league. I think that is our best case scenario offseason. Two guys that have spent a long time in an organization that is probably top 3 overall in the league over the past few decades.
    Would be fine with all of this. Only thing i will argue... Is there really any point to pull the bandaid off b4 the season. Maybe u want to make a statement. But lazor will still be calling plays. Now you just without your. Emotional leader which is the one thing some argue nagy does well. (I maintain its easy to keep a locker room when your winning. And the defense is what has kept him in seasons. This offense is as bad as it can be in the NFL. We have basically bee the lions of offense)

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Caught this before he deleted it

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Every contract but Mack and Quinn seems to be getting worse. Graham, Cohen, Jackson, Trevathan… when does it end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 6: Packers (4-1) @ Bears (3-2)

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post

Caught this before he deleted it
    Eddie can tweet all he wants. Fact is he sucks now. What a fall from grace he had. He legitimately looked like a hall of famer in 2018. Now he sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post

It really is a shame how bad Pace has done on FA considering his draft history is pretty damn good. I won't blame him on Eddie Jackson cause I think we all thought he was a star at the time of the contract, but damn if he hasn't made some awful signings that will hold this team back.

Don't even wanna think about what TB is gonna do to us next week. I guess they're not as strong defensively as they were last year, but still. Could see that easily being a slaughter with our secondary being what it is. Their O-line being what it is and Brady being Brady, I think we'll be in for a long day.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 10-18-2021 at 09:59 AM.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast