Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Daboll or Roman for me. Daboll is great with Allen but needs to run it more, and Roman has created offenses for both Jackson and Kaep to highlight their skills. Give me one of the two dough boys please.
    The thought of Justin in that system slinging deep balls just kinda excites me thatís all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer Roman, but cool with Daboll.

Just really impressed with how Lamar has improved as a passer and how that system is built around his strengths. They've been able to adapt without Dobbins or Bateman too.

Enough of this square peg round hole **** from Nagy. Give me a coach that's willing to adapt the game plan to their personnel and capable of altering it based on their opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    We will not be able to list missed calls against the Packers. It's not possible. We'd have to see a metric to show. I'm sure informed Packers fans would have a list.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I generally think Iím pretty unbiased with refs because I think they generally suck across every sport and wish everything would be as automated as possible. Iím always on the look for it. Maybe there were a few I missed, but there is no way it was as impactful or as numerous. I just canít see it.

Also think Kellen Moore is interesting, but he's also working with arguably the most talented Offense in the league.

Joe Brady

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Whereíd you read the frontrunner thing? I canít find it.

Sorry it was Albright, not Breer

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I prefer Roman, but cool with Daboll.

Just really impressed with how Lamar has improved as a passer and how that system is built around his strengths. They've been able to adapt without Dobbins or Bateman too.

Enough of this square peg round hole **** from Nagy. Give me a coach that's willing to adapt the game plan to their personnel and capable of altering it based on their opponent.
    Lamar and Kaep are similar skill sets to Justin albeit Lamar and Justin are much better than Kaep but Roman actually got a lot out of him and Jackson has gotten better and better. Roman has also never gotten a chance and I think it's his time. He has also been a consistently successful playcaller in this league which Nagy wasn't. I also love that Roman always stays committed to the run. I think he's my #1 choice.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Lamar and Kaep are similar skill sets to Justin albeit Lamar and Justin are much better than Kaep but Roman actually got a lot out of him and Jackson has gotten better and better. Roman has also never gotten a chance and I think it's his time. He has also been a consistently successful playcaller in this league which Nagy wasn't. I also love that Roman always stays committed to the run. I think he's my #1 choice.
    I was excited to see what he could have done with Dobbins as his lead back, but even without him (or Justice Hill and Gus Edwards), they're still decent enough with Latavius Murray. Montgomery and Herbert would be a great duo for him to work with.

I think Lamar is a more gifted runner (and that's not a knock on Fields) but Roman would absolutely be able to take advantage of Justin's speed with designed runs, moving pockets, boots, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I was excited to see what he could have done with Dobbins as his lead back, but even without him (or Justice Hill and Gus Edwards), they're still decent enough with Latavius Murray. Montgomery and Herbert would be a great duo for him to work with.

I think Lamar is a more gifted runner (and that's not a knock on Fields) but Roman would absolutely be able to take advantage of Justin's speed with designed runs, moving pockets, boots, etc.
    Oh yeah for sure Lamar is a better designed runner than Justin. He's never really done a lot of that. Justin is more successful when things break down taking off. I just feel with his speed you should still sprinkle in a few a game if nothing else it gives defenses another thing to look for. Justin is definitely a more polished thrower coming out so both have positives over one another. But yeah Roman may not be the best overall candidate on paper but his success with athletic QBs makes him the best fit imo.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

IM not sold on Kellen Moore. Think he gets too much credit for his insane talent. Hes done a good job with Dak though

We champs !!!!!!

Why can't we just put Whitehair back at center. Went to the pro-bowl twice. Has never played that great at guard. How bout we have a crappy guard and put him at center vs having a crappy center and guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    We champs !!!!!!
    Great game

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I wouldn't mind canning Nagy and naming Pederson HC for the rest of the season. I think he'll get a shot again, why not have an 11 game interview ?

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast