Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Sad thing is, we could've seen a different result of the refs call an easy offsides on the Fields pick (gotta love a qb knowing there is an offsides and going deep, but gotta watch for the flag and the throw was bad)

Also, he called timeout and the Bears have a 3rd and 8 after the almost pick

Both teams had bad calls. But the Bears aren't good enough to have chances literally taken away from them lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Offsides call? Nope, INT instead.

Rodgers grabs a facemask after a sack? Taunting penalty on the Bears.

Fields tackled twice and whipped onto the ground, which is called fairly often nowadays? No flag.

Dude takes a cheap shot at Fields? Offsetting penalty and basically a free dirty hit on JF.

Fields calls timeout before delay of game? Nope, refs ignore it. Delay of game.

******** holding call on Herbertís TD run that forced us to run an extra 2 minutes off the clock to score.

I mean, this **** happened all game. It happens every time we play them. Iím sure you could go through and point out a bunch of missed holding calls on them just like you can every time they take the field. Itís honestly pathetic how much they benefit from the refs week in and week out. Just disgusting and demoralizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Hey letís not forget the Sky can still win the title [emoji14]

Yeah! Don't follow the wnba but seeing Parker win a title in Chicago would be pretty cool.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    I'm not saying it is but for everyone of those that is a sack he breaks the tackle and either runs it or makes a throw. He did it like 3 times this game. I think actually giving him a chance is a bigger deal. Kinda ****ty that his left tackle got beat in under 2 seconds and as soon as he rolls right the other DE is in his face. Not exactly and easy situation to get rid of it and have it not be intentional grounding. I get he needs better decisions but like man the guys around him were mostly bad again today. Several drops, bad blocking, sloppy penalties, poor coaching. He doesn't have much to work with as a young QB other than a good run game.
    Yeah, we can just move on from this. Not really a big deal or worth the argument. The problems here run pretty deep on that side of the ball. I'm sure we can agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm down with this scenario. I like Pace more than most here, I think. I wouldn't complain if he got fired either, but I'd be concerned that we end up with another Emery level hire.

Daboll isn't my top choice, but he should work well with Fields, and should be able to assemble a good staff given his connections in this league.
    I just like what Daboll has done with Josh Allen. I think he can almost copy and paste that system in Chicago (assuming we get him the right players).

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post

Fields tackled twice and whipped onto the ground, which is called fairly often nowadays? No flag.

Dude takes a cheap shot at Fields? Offsetting penalty and basically a free dirty hit on JF.

******** holding call on Herbertís TD run that forced us to run an extra 2 minutes off the clock to score.

I mean, this **** happened all game. It happens every time we play them. Iím sure you could go through and point out a bunch of missed holding calls on them just like you can every time they take the field. Itís honestly pathetic how much they benefit from the refs week in and week out. Just disgusting and demoralizing.

I think they were awful both ways. Most obvious one was the definite TD non OPI on Lazard lol

I just tend to think I'm not a Packers fan so I'm not seeing the missed calls the other way around

Wonder if there is a pff type of metric to measure ref impact team by team

Click here to register!

Yeah, we can just move on from this. Not really a big deal or worth the argument. The problems here run pretty deep on that side of the ball. I'm sure we can agree on that.
    Yep

Click here to register!

I'm down with this scenario. I like Pace more than most here, I think. I wouldn't complain if he got fired either, but I'd be concerned that we end up with another Emery level hire.

Daboll isn't my top choice, but he should work well with Fields, and should be able to assemble a good staff given his connections in this league.
    Yeah Nagy is no doubt a bigger issue than Pace. His biggest problem right now is that oline. He also needs to chill trading up so far for guys and wasting assets. But at least he's contributing to the teams success and a very talented defense are mostly guys he drafted or brought in. Nagy only contribution is club dub and unnecessary visors. Be gone Nagy be gone.

Thank you, thank you thank you. I thought I was going crazy I'm glad at least one dude was watching the same game I was .

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This was also possibly the worst officiated game Iíve ever seen. Just absolute brutal.

Its up there. Officials need to be replaced and penalties need to be reviewable. Its getting ridiculous and its clear the officials dont have the capacity to keep up with it

You missed Rodgers obvious tainting but...

TBF I don't like the taunting rules, but if you're going to call them... CALL THEM.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just like what Daboll has done with Josh Allen. I think he can almost copy and paste that system in Chicago (assuming we get him the right players).

Daboll or Roman for me. Daboll is great with Allen but needs to run it more, and Roman has created offenses for both Jackson and Kaep to highlight their skills. Give me one of the two dough boys please.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I think they were awful both ways. Most obvious one was the definite TD non OPI on Lazard lol

I just tend to think I'm not a Packers fan so I'm not seeing the missed calls the other way around

Wonder if there is a pff type of metric to measure ref impact team by team

I mean thatís one call versus all the ones I listed.

Again , bears fans. We can remember the missed calls against us and think the Packers didn't have a similar amount.

But we can guarantee they were robbed of a TD and probably a lot more.

The Packers have a HOF qb so can overcome the refs sucking. Bears aren't good enough to do so.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Its up there. Officials need to be replaced and penalties need to be reviewable. Its getting ridiculous and its clear the officials dont have the capacity to keep up with it
    Itís really a joke at this point.

I mean thatís one call versus all the ones I listed.

We will not be able to list missed calls against the Packers. It's not possible. We'd have to see a metric to show. I'm sure informed Packers fans would have a list.

Click here to register!

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast