Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 533
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    31,027

    Week 6: Packers (4-1) @ Bears (3-2)

    Setting my expectations low by expecting a dominant performance by Rodgers.


    Big game.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    30,088
    Im betting on a surprising close game. Picturing a game similar to the one where rodgers beat us on one leg. Good D. We pull ahead. Maybe 21-6 at half. 2nd half we get complacent. Packers male adjustments at half. Rodgers Rallys back. 90% chance we loose. 10% chance our rok plays special enough to win despite poor coaching letting the packers come back.

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Malaga, Spain
    Posts
    1,990

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Malaga, Spain
    Posts
    1,990

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    11,033
    Anyone else get the feeling the Packers are the team that will get a TE from Philly?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    11,033
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling the Packers are the team that will get a TE from Philly?
    JK Ertz to Cards lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    22,044
    Sorely needed cap space... Keep it going so we can have options down the road.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    30,088
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Anyone else get the feeling the Packers are the team that will get a TE from Philly?
    Why make Rodgers happy now. Lol

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    11,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Why make Rodgers happy now. Lol

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Haha I figured with him winning, they might actually try a few last ditch efforts to keep him there. Guess not. They are still super salty 3000

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    29,460
    GB is as complete a team as there is in the league. I don't see what benefit Aaron has to go somewhere else, but it seems like his issues are more related to the organization and front office than the fact the org hasn't done what they can to win with him. I think his complaints in that regards are pretty weak.

    Also could be he was just posturing to get a new contract that he just hasn't been given yet, but that seems unlikely since they went through the trouble of re-structuring his contract so that he'd be free to leave after this season. It's very weird. But I'm back to not believing he won't be on GB for the foreseeable future until it happens.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    29,460
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Setting my expectations low by expecting a dominant performance by Rodgers.


    Big game.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    It's funny cause I'm kicking myself for feeling cautiously optimistic. I don't think we'll win, but I don't think we're like, dramatic underdogs either. But yeah cautious optimism is usually how I feel before I get horribly disappointed.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    71,463
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    GB is as complete a team as there is in the league. I don't see what benefit Aaron has to go somewhere else, but it seems like his issues are more related to the organization and front office than the fact the org hasn't done what they can to win with him. I think his complaints in that regards are pretty weak.

    Also could be he was just posturing to get a new contract that he just hasn't been given yet, but that seems unlikely since they went through the trouble of re-structuring his contract so that he'd be free to leave after this season. It's very weird. But I'm back to not believing he won't be on GB for the foreseeable future until it happens.
    FWIW, the Athletic writer for the Packers says he's gone after this year, mentioned it on Hoge and Jahns podcast today. The rumors during the offseason were that he really dislikes their GM, wasn't thrilled about them drafting Jordan Love, and was kinda insulted by them not offering him an extension after last season.

    I also think he looks at what Brady did in Tampa and probably believes that is repeatable for him elsewhere. I think Denver, where the rumors started, makes a lot of sense for him.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    71,463
    Anyway, I think we keep it close, but lose. I can't imagine Rodgers not taking advantage of the blown coverages we see every week.

    Fields is obviously the wild card though. If we open it up a little bit, then maybe we steal this one.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 10-15-2021 at 01:52 PM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    53,445

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    29,460
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    FWIW, the Athletic writer for the Packers says he's gone after this year, mentioned it on Hoge and Jahns podcast today. The rumors during the offseason were that he really dislikes their GM, wasn't thrilled about them drafting Jordan Love, and was kinda insulted by them not offering him an extension after last season.

    I also think he looks at what Brady did in Tampa and probably believes that is repeatable for him elsewhere. I think Denver, where the rumors started, makes a lot of sense for him.
    Yeah I will say, the Jordan Love pick is the only thing where I can see him having a major beef. I also agree that Denver makes a ton of sense, but I think with Brady, it's clear with NE-> TB that Brady was leaving to go to a better team. I don't know if Denver with Aaron is better than the Packers with Aaron. I think it's probably close.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •