Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    Itís players like him, Maxx, Moreau & Renfrow that make me want to keep Mayock.
    Yea Iím torn. Part of me wants to bring in all new the other part wants to see what he can do not being handcuffed by Gruden.

I think a lot comes down to playoffs or not. If we missÖ clean house. If we make it, maybe give him a year and see what he can do.

So, if we win 10 or 11 games and don't make the playoffs, it's OK to fire him?

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    So, if we win 10 or 11 games and don't make the playoffs, it's OK to fire him?
    I mean there is no right or wrong answer here. 10-11 wins would be a real marked improvement. It likely comes down to Mark and if he wants to replace GM/Coach same off season and if he wants the power structure to be 51 GM / 49 Coach or how it was under Gruden flipped. If flipped he likely fires Mayock and brings in a guy that works with the Coach we hired. It could also be like Gruden and RM that first year. See if it works but let the coach bring in their guy. Did he learn from that.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334