Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

NFL Week 6: Las Vegas Raiders(3-2) @ Denver Broncos(3-2)

VS

Date: 10/17/21
    Time: 1:25 PM PST

Players to Watch

Passing

VS
    Teddy Bridgewater: 1180 Passing / 69.8 Comp % / 7 TD / 1 INT
    Derek Carr: 1605 Passing / 63.9 Comp % / 8 TD / 4 INT

Rushing
    VS
    Melvin Gordon: 282 Rushing / 4.7 YPA / 2 TD | 96 Receiving / 9.6 YPC / 0 TD
    Javonte Williams: 247 Rushing / 4.6 YPA / 1 TD | 75 Receiving / 9.6 YPC / 0 TD

Josh Jacobs: 122 Rushing / 3.2 YPA / 3 TD | 42 Receiving / 6.8 YPR / 0 TD
    Kenyan Drake: 57 Rushing / 2.4 YPA / 0 TD | 138 Receiving / 10.6 YPR / 0 TD

Receiving
    VS
    Courtland Sutton: 337 Receiving / 15.1 YPR / 1 TD
    Tim Patrick: 302 Receiving / 13.7 YPR / 2 TD

Darren Waller: 319 Receiving / 11.4 YPR / 2 TD
    Hunter Renfrow: 305 Receiving / 10.9 YPR / 2 TD

Defensive

VS
    Von Miller: 7 Solo Tackles / 4.5 Sacks
    AJ Johnson: 19 Solo Tackles/ 2 Sack
    Justin Simmons: 18 Solo Tackle / 1 INT

Yannick Ngakoue: 6 Solo Tackles / 2 Sacks
    Maxx Crosby: 6 Solo Tackles / 2 Sacks
    Denzel Perryman: 29 Solo Tackle / 1 FR

We will unfortunately lose a close game.We have better weapons than them offensively but without good o linemen its downhill from here.

Raiders 13 - Broncos 27

Raiders 9 , Broncos 48

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Raiders 9 , Broncos 48
    Probably the worst prediction I have ever seen.

Too much talent on our d. Teddy rarely passes for over 200 yards a game.

Raiders 21, Broncos 16

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Probably the worst prediction I have ever seen.

Too much talent on our d. Teddy rarely passes for over 200 yards a game.

Raiders 21, Broncos 16
    Bridgewater has passed for over 200 yards every game this season except one he was sat for concussion.
    Almost 1200 yards in basically 4 games and a 106.1 passer rating. Did you even look or just make that up haha?
    Last edited by HawaiiStyle; 10-14-2021 at 05:33 AM.

Denvers game plan will be run it down our throats and play action off it. They will put their NT over our C and throw him in the backfield. That's what teams do to us. It works, its a copy cat league.

We need to come out and throw the ball on first down off play action, make sure one of our G's is hitting their NT to help our weak C. Get in the lead and make them throw the ball. Then our D's strength of rushing the passer can work.

On D we need to control the line of scrimmage early. I'd start Ferrel on strong side and force the run back in the middle for our beast of MLB to smash.

We have to change the way to we play. But don't hold your breath

I think we have our best game of the year. We win 53-3

I hope I'm wrong.

I think they are going to lose also.

Score: Broncos 26 Raiders 13

I think their offensive woes continue. They will not be running the ball Sunday, and this defense is the best defense we have faced all year by far. You can't hide that offensive line.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Bridgewater has passed for over 200 yards every game this season except one he was sat for concussion.
    Almost 1200 yards in basically 4 games and a 106.1 passer rating. Did you even look or just make that up haha?
    I’ve watched this guy play since he was with the Vikings.

In Bridgewaters career of 7 years. For games he has started, he has averaged 196.3 yards a game.

So, yes I looked it up.

More stats that are interesting. The year he went to the pro bowl, he threw 14 tds and 9 ints for the year. So yes he is a scary player who should be feared by all who step on the field against him.
    Last edited by Megatron; 10-14-2021 at 10:13 AM.

I'd like to believe this team is going to come out swinging and if the O line can find someway to actually block someone we got a good chance of coming out with a win.

As Shred stated in another post. The playbooks and coordinators are the same. With Gruden out of the way hopefully Olsen can call a better game for Carr.

I agree with Inspector that the Bronchoes will run it down our throat if we can't get an early lead and find a way to stop the run.

I think this is a defining moment in the season. If we lose, then it's going to be a long season. I think we win if we don't turn it over. Waller, Edwards, Renfrow, and Ruggs have a good game. We win 24-20.

I havent felt this strong about any of the first five games but I think we win this one. I dont believe it will be a defining moment though. I think we win this week and lose to the Eagles going into a bye week and collapse in the second half. We might beat the Giants but lose to Chiefs, Bengals, and Cowboys setting up the rebuild. We finish the season 7-9.

• Mayock comes back
    • Hires a young coach
    • Draft a QB.
    • We have a ton of 1 year contracts, many dont come back
    • Bradley also doesnt come back and we are back to square one

This is MY opinion, dont drag me for my thoughts. lol
    I hope I am wrong but....we have seen this show (or some variation) before as Raider fans

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Denvers game plan will be run it down our throats and play action off it. They will put their NT over our C and throw him in the backfield. That's what teams do to us. It works, its a copy cat league.

We need to come out and throw the ball on first down off play action, make sure one of our G's is hitting their NT to help our weak C. Get in the lead and make them throw the ball. Then our D's strength of rushing the passer can work.

On D we need to control the line of scrimmage early. I'd start Ferrel on strong side and force the run back in the middle for our beast of MLB to smash.

We have to change the way to we play. But don't hold your breath
    What we really need to do is find some controversy 10 year old emails written by Andre James and leak them to the media. 🤛🏼

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    What we really need to do is find some controversy 10 year old emails written by Andre James and leak them to the media. 🤛🏼
    LOL , thatta boy Mal!!

Quote Originally Posted by VinceGully View Post
    I havent felt this strong about any of the first five games but I think we win this one. I dont believe it will be a defining moment though. I think we win this week and lose to the Eagles going into a bye week and collapse in the second half. We might beat the Giants but lose to Chiefs, Bengals, and Cowboys setting up the rebuild. We finish the season 7-9.

• Mayock comes back
    • Hires a young coach
    • Draft a QB.
    • We have a ton of 1 year contracts, many dont come back
    • Bradley also doesnt come back and we are back to square one

This is MY opinion, dont drag me for my thoughts. lol
    I hope I am wrong but....we have seen this show (or some variation) before as Raider fans
    Pretty much thinking the same thing. NOt sure we make it to 7 wins but general overall perspective.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast