Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 498
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    This is not a good matchup for us, and thatís before the fiasco of this week. A deafening crowd is no place for a terribly struggling OL, James will get pushed around all day and leatherwood will likely commit multiple penalties. They will watch the film of us unable to stop the run from last week and pound away at us, with short risk free passes mixed in. Iíll predict 30-13 broncos.
    They beat the Giants, Jags, and Jets. All of these teams are weak offensively, so I take their D rankings with a grain of salt. Proof in the pudding, look what happened last week. If we lose to them, then it will be a long season.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,726
    In those three games they won against the previously mentioned. The total record the jets, giants and jags is 2-13. Broncos arenít that good

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    14,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    In those three games they won against the previously mentioned. The total record the jets, giants and jags is 2-13. Broncos arenít that good
    Neither were the Dolphins or Bears, IMHO. We barely beat one and got manhandled by the other.

    No one will blame the Raiders if they lay an egg on Sunday. I'm just hoping they dig down and find a way to win.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Neither were the Dolphins or Bears, IMHO. We barely beat one and got manhandled by the other.

    No one will blame the Raiders if they lay an egg on Sunday. I'm just hoping they dig down and find a way to win.
    Perhaps youíve never read stuff posted on this board before if you say no one will blame them lol.

    People are already blaming them on here and it hasnít happened yet.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,523
    Time for DC to be a leader. Rally the team grow a set and run it with the team on his back. Now is the time when all the Carr lovers can shut up

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    In those three games they won against the previously mentioned. The total record the jets, giants and jags is 2-13. Broncos arenít that good
    Yes I agree, the broncos are overrated and beat 3 lousy teams. However Iím not so sure weíre a good team either, and weíre reeling at the moment on and off the field. This is still a road game in a very loud stadium and that just doesnít bode well given the current state of our OL.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,027
    With the coaches our team has, I don't see them laying down on this game. With the vets we have, KJ Perryman, Yan, Crosby, Derek, Waller... They are gonna wanna hit somebody, That is how I feel. Think they do too. We will see... I think we lay a beating on them.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Time for DC to be a leader. Rally the team grow a set and run it with the team on his back. Now is the time when all the Carr lovers can shut up

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    This might be Carrís biggest game of his career. He needs to perform well.

    Laying an egg this week, I believe, will reverberate throughout the rest of the year.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,970
    I'm worried that both our starting defensive tackles won't be playing and that the Bronco RBs are gonna run all over us. The best thing to do is to stack the line and use an occasional blitz to pressure Bridgewater.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    I'm worried that both our starting defensive tackles won't be playing and that the Bronco RBs are gonna run all over us. The best thing to do is to stack the line and use an occasional blitz to pressure Bridgewater.
    Well, they've activated Kendall Vickers from the practice squad, let's see if some of what he showed last year can carry over.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    14,138
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Perhaps youíve never read stuff posted on this board before if you say no one will blame them lol.

    People are already blaming them on here and it hasnít happened yet.
    Oh, I know.

    There are some people that expect a collapse, because Gruden won't be on the sidelines.

    There are others who believe that the collapse was already underway even when Gruden was on the sidelines.

    And others still who really just want the final result of the game to support their narrative about certain players.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,937
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Oh, I know.

    There are some people that expect a collapse, because Gruden won't be on the sidelines.

    There are others who believe that the collapse was already underway even when Gruden was on the sidelines.

    And others still who really just want the final result of the game to support their narrative about certain players.
    Honestly, I'm throwing last week's game out because of the BS. If there were like 4 games to go, then I could see them mailing it in. There's a lot of play left, and the coaches want to make points with the boss. I think they throw a few wrinkles in the package, and get it done. Still not sold on Denver. Yeah, they have an advantage at home, but if we score early, the crowd will be out.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    7,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Plunkett4HoF View Post
    Well, they've activated Kendall Vickers from the practice squad, let's see if some of what he showed last year can carry over.
    We have one of the worse rush defenses in the league. Running the ball is the Broncos strength on offense. Last week the Bears 2nd and 3rd string RBs gashed us big time. Now out best runstuffer Hankins is gonna be out for this game.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,249
    Carr will be playing with a chip on his shoulder Sunday... I just question how many others .. if any.. checks out.
    Dogdaddy

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    14,138
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Honestly, I'm throwing last week's game out because of the BS. If there were like 4 games to go, then I could see them mailing it in. There's a lot of play left, and the coaches want to make points with the boss. I think they throw a few wrinkles in the package, and get it done. Still not sold on Denver. Yeah, they have an advantage at home, but if we score early, the crowd will be out.
    There was a post on Twitter with Coach Bisaccio telling some of the players to mean-mug his daughter's new boyfriend just before the Chicago game. Most of those players looked pretty damn chipper.

    It leads me to believe that the loss was a statement by some players who simply didn't want to put another "W" on Jon's ledger. I don't know this for a fact, but I do know that football players are much more mentally tough than we give them credit -- and much more vindictive. I watched that game twice and I've never seen as many easy drops and missed assignments. I think the players were sending a message.

    Hopefully, the team that shows up tomorrow is one that wants to show the world that Gruden wasn't the reason for the season.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •