Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbt View Post
    I'm not sure that's clean up-able this year given the OL. The blocking isn't good enough for a consistent run game, and to string together enough pass plays to sustain a drive means you can't give up a bunch of sacks, holding penalties, etc.. That's just not where our OL is this year. It's going to be a bit feast or famine with this team until we can beef up that unit.

So what we end up with is we'll live and die with chunk plays. Almost all our scoring drives Sunday came as a result of big plays ... two long passes to Ruggs, big pass to Drake, long gainer on a screen to Jacobs. When we didn't get the chunk plays for two weeks, we struggled to score.
    I really hate at this point that we're even talking about the OL being the issue. But you're right, as the OL goes, so goes the Raiders offense. I'm already prepared for the games when they'll be the chief reason why we lost. Sucks that there aren't any really moves that we can make before the trade deadline to address it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    I really hate at this point that we're even talking about the OL being the issue. But you're right, as the OL goes, so goes the Raiders offense. I'm already prepared for the games when they'll be the chief reason why we lost. Sucks that there aren't any really moves that we can make before the trade deadline to address it.

I'd kick the tires on Rick Wagner. Im surprised he isnt on a practice squad somewhere

I can see Rich Bisaccia surviving before Olson. If Mayock is to survive we need more innovative play calling, you know a modern NFL team. Olson better step it up, or he's a dinosaur.

We'll see, but I'm loving this shake up.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    I can see Rich Bisaccia surviving before Olson. If Mayock is to survive we need more innovative play calling, you know a modern NFL team. Olson better step it up, or he's a dinosaur.

Did you not watch Sunday's game? Olsen called a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post

Olson has been successful in the past.Even if the team finishes strong and finds a way to make the wildcard,I doubt rich stays head coach.

I think if we make the playoffs,it will be in the best interest for mayock to keep the entire staff,however,I still think we should look for a head coach that is willing to work with olson.

The new coach I hope is either moore or daboll and can come in and work with what we got,no reason to burn it down.If they have a problem then mayock has to either keep rich as hc or continue the search.

More cool stuff from the game that you like to see:

Not sure what conversation took place with Rich, but he deserves a shot, if he wants it. He may have agreed to fill in, or they may have asked him to take over. But if the team does well, why not keep him where he is. Either way, it's way too soon to see what develops. Obviously they think highly of him.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    We had an opportunity to close it out.We gave up a 4th and 8 and went for a field goal instead of a td because the o line couldn't hold up on 3rd down.

This is exactly why I want a guy like kellen moore or brian daboll to help clean up our red zone efficiency,it's just not there yet.
    Howdy doody bro? That's got Lane Kiffin written all over it. No way alpha dogs will respect a wooden doll.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceGully View Post
    I'd kick the tires on Rick Wagner. Im surprised he isnt on a practice squad somewhere
    I like it. But we are signing fluker. He will probably be our rg. We could see aluemenore at rt. Sometime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I like it. But we are signing fluker. He will probably be our rg. We could see aluemenore at rt. Sometime soon?
    Didnít see that anywhere, did that actually happen yet or are you just saying that because he visited yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Didnít see that anywhere, did that actually happen yet or are you just saying that because he visited yesterday?

Love how this dude always shows up on film in a positive way. Not his assignment, but he's making the TFL anyway.
    Hobbs is a bad mutha....

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Love how this dude always shows up on film in a positive way. Not his assignment, but he's making the TFL anyway.
    Hobbs is a bad mutha....

Itís players like him, Maxx, Moreau & Renfrow that make me want to keep Mayock.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast