Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    With 12 games to go, some of you are real wet blankets. This team is a lot better than most think. Question is....will they play up to their potential. A win this week is BIG.

We come out in a haze until the Donkeys punch us in the mouth and we remember that we're in a fight with a hated divisional rival.

Raiders 34 - Broncos 28 in OT.

Quote Originally Posted by a60rdie View Post
    I'd like to believe this team is going to come out swinging and if the O line can find someway to actually block someone we got a good chance of coming out with a win.

As Shred stated in another post. The playbooks and coordinators are the same. With Gruden out of the way hopefully Olsen can call a better game for Carr.

I agree with Inspector that the Bronchoes will run it down our throat if we can't get an early lead and find a way to stop the run.
    I like this post. Hopefully our o line steps up.
    I think Olsen could pass the ball a heck of a lot more than previously.

Isnít Richie eligible to comeback this week?

Not til week 9. He is such a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Seriously, I need to know what kind of calf injury sidelines anyone for that many weeks. I wonder if it's really his Achilles or knee, and they're just not disclosing truthfully? Not the first time something like that happened.

I have a concern because we arenít trying to sign a decent ot

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    He can come back after week 6. IR is only 3 weeks now. He went on IR after week 3 so he is eligible to practice after week 6. Then they have 21 days to activate him but he can be activated immediately if ready.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    He can come back after week 6. IR is only 3 weeks now. He went on IR after week 3 so he is eligible to practice after week 6. Then they have 21 days to activate him but he can be activated immediately if ready.
    Grudens last press conference he said their goal was week 9 after the bye, strongly suggesting it would be longer than the new minimum IR time.

Longtime for a calf injury

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Longtime for a calf injury
    Indeed. Depending on where it is, calves are tricky. I remember Durants calf injury was ďnot related to his achillesĒ, and then he plays and tears his Achilles. ďNot relatedĒ, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Grudens last press conference he said their goal was week 9 after the bye, strongly suggesting it would be longer than the new minimum IR time.
    Did he? I must have missed that part. I was just going off when he could come off IR.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Did he? I must have missed that part. I was just going off when he could come off IR.
    Makes sense as the bye is week 8. So miss one more game for a full two weeks more recovery. Last thing we need it to pull a Trent brown and come back for 3-5 plays. Yeah Iím embarrassed to say how many press conferences Iíve watched over the years.

This is not a good matchup for us, and thatís before the fiasco of this week. A deafening crowd is no place for a terribly struggling OL, James will get pushed around all day and leatherwood will likely commit multiple penalties. They will watch the film of us unable to stop the run from last week and pound away at us, with short risk free passes mixed in. Iíll predict 30-13 broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    We come out in a haze until the Donkeys punch us in the mouth and we remember that we're in a fight with a hated divisional rival.

Raiders 34 - Broncos 28 in OT.
    Ha, you said Donkey Punch..

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast