Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the World Series?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston Red Sox

5 45.45%
  • Houston Astros

6 54.55%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Tucker might have just sealed the deal on Houston going to the World Series.

Altuve + Correa + Gurriel = The Three Little Sissies

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Looks like its Houston.

The Astros pitching has been pretty good tonight. Garcia tweaked his delivery a little bit and looked a lot better.

Astros are off to the World Series

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Yes you do that over the smallest stuff dude your a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Red Sox fans should be glad they may not be in the WS
    The Dodgers are the best team remaining regardless if they
    Make it or not.

Vince to Gronk

Who’s the clown now? No one believed a word I said when I told everyone this Red Sox team wasn’t gonna win or make the World Series and even if they did and were to play the Dodgers they would have gonna swept.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Who’s the clown now? No one believed a word I said when I told everyone this Red Sox team wasn’t gonna win or make the World Series and even if they did and were to play the Dodgers they would have gonna swept.
    Pretty sure at some point you also said they sucked and were never going to make the Postseason. They beat the Yankees. They beat the best team in the AL. They went to Game 6 in the ALCS. If you want to be happy your team lost, be my guest.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post

Tough talk from a man whose team has to win two at home to be in the place those "sissies" are. I hope you get there. I'd love a rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Has Garcia always had this wind up? He's making them look foolish so far tonight

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, commentators always comment on it. When he first came in the league last year, that's why I think everyone was kinda surprised by him. It was like "Who in the hell is this dude doing the salsa on the pitchers mound with incredible stuff?"

I'm both shocked and not shocked by his performance tonight. It's the same thing with Framber last night. When those guys are on, they're freakishly good. But they've had a rocky last couple of months, and they were both awful in Games 1-2. Control and pitch counts have been an issue.

If those guys can pitch like that in the World Series, they're a dangerous team. And that's not even accounting for whether McCullers can come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Pretty sure at some point you also said they sucked and were never going to make the Postseason. They beat the Yankees. They beat the best team in the AL. They went to Game 6 in the ALCS. If you want to be happy your team lost, be my guest.
    The Yankees were banged up the Rays choked. I knew going in this series the Astros were the better team.
    Anyone who thought the Red Sox were gonna win this series were delusional. We all know the Astros vs Dodgers makes a better revenge series for LA who believe it or not I’m rooting for. I never said they weren’t gonna make the postseason they were lucky to even make it past the Yankees never mind the Rays. Red Sox fans should be glad they lost this series. Sounds crazy but believe me.

Vince to Gronk

Fun fact for anyone who doesn't know: The Astros acquired ALCS MVP Yordan Alvarez from the Dodgers for Josh Fields in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post

They beat you guys en route to a championship.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 10-23-2021 at 12:11 AM.

You?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast