Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the World Series?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston Red Sox

5 45.45%
  • Houston Astros

6 54.55%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Funny how Dodger Fans are complaining about cheating. But I guess you guys forget about the 2002 NBA western conference finals when the Lakers needed the refs to help them beat the Kings a team a lot of people thought were better. I know Iím comparing apples to oranges but the Lakers needed help to even make it to the NBA finals. Iím a Red Sox fan even though I donít have them winning the WS I already said itís most likely the Dodgers unless someone upsets them. If my team doesnít make it Iím rooting for the Braves.
    I dont believe the Lakers initiated the cheating, which is a key difference.

Well on to game 3 and a tied series barring some ridiculous miracle. Don't have a dog in the fight but this is a lot more evenly matched of a series than the NLCS will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I dont believe the Lakers initiated the cheating, which is a key difference.
    I get where your coming from the NBA knows the Lakers draw fans which equals more money.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I get where your coming from the NBA knows the Lakers draw fans which equals more money.
    The cheating was initiated by a crook ref, not the Lakers or NBA. So even if Lakers benefitted, they certainly didn't ask for it.

Expecting Hpuston to win and get some revenge for Saturday's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    The cheating was initiated by a crook ref, not the Lakers or NBA. So even if Lakers benefitted, they certainly didn't ask for it.
    Agreed.

Is the Astros pitching this bad or RedSox have an elite offense? Seems these AL games have been putting up 10+ runs every game while most NL games they are struggling to put more than 5 runs. Will be interesting if Dodgers who are struggling offensively make it to the WS and face some of these AL pitchers and see how the AL teams fare up against elite pitching.

Who ever decided to put the fs1 post game near the exit for Fenway might get fired hahah. This is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels like another high scoring game to me.

Havenít seen an ump this bad behind the plate in a while. Laz Diaz you are simply atrocious.

**** the A**holes.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Wow Astros jumped all over them.

had a feeling Houston ties it up. Keeps the Dodgers Astros WS alive too.

The Red Sox are trying to be the Patriots canít seem to keep the lead. Also what are the odds both the Braves and Red Sox blow 9th inning leads. This was fun while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Wow Astros jumped all over them.
    They can thank Laz Diaz. Inning should have been over a long time ago, two strikes on Castro called balls before the go-ahead hit.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast