Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who moves onto the World Series?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston Red Sox

    5 45.45%
  • Houston Astros

    6 54.55%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 161
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59,426
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but the Dodgers have definitely cheated. Just because they didn't get investigated by MLB because they had a whistleblower former player doesn't mean they weren't stealing signs. And they definitely were using substances to increase spin rates before baseball cracked down on that this season.

    I'm willing to bet every team in baseball has cheated in the last 5-10 years and/or is currently cheating today. It's just a matter to what degree they're cheating and how badly they get caught in the act.
    Is this your way of defending your fave team?

    I wouldnt doubt that other teams cheat, and when they get caught, I hope they get scrutinized as well. I cant exactly criticize someone for doing something I dont have proof they did.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,264
    I will always miss Kike'.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    7,926
    It is really difficult to vote against either of these teams, as they are both very resilient.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,689
    Carlos Correa is a bad man.


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,689
    Damn, that was a fun baseball game. Kike Hernandez is genuinely terrifying at the plate, and the Sox fought all night long. The Astros bullpen, which has been really unreliable at times this season, was absolutely huge after Framer got lifted early.

    You can't win a series in Game 1, but knowing what the Astros are facing without McCullers and the momentum they would have lost losing the first one at home, I think they would have lost the series if they'd lost tonight. Three more to go.


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,598
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Carlos Correa is a bad man.
    future phillies shortstop

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,598
    the astros are all i have left... LETS GO STROS

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,264
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    It is really difficult to vote against either of these teams, as they are both very resilient.
    It's also to vote FOR either team, because **** THEM!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,264
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the astros are all i have left... LETS GO STROS
    I thought you hate the stros too? Or is this like a least bad option thing?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    6,264
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    future phillies shortstop
    Not Javier Baez, or Trevor Story?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,689
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    It's also to vote FOR either team, because **** THEM!
    Sound logic. Pretty much the intelligent and civil discourse I've come to expect from Dodgers fans over the years.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    13,314
    Funny how Dodger Fans are complaining about cheating. But I guess you guys forget about the 2002 NBA western conference finals when the Lakers needed the refs to help them beat the Kings a team a lot of people thought were better. I know Iím comparing apples to oranges but the Lakers needed help to even make it to the NBA finals. Iím a Red Sox fan even though I donít have them winning the WS I already said itís most likely the Dodgers unless someone upsets them. If my team doesnít make it Iím rooting for the Braves.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,598
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    I thought you hate the stros too? Or is this like a least bad option thing?
    na i dont hate them but i dont like them either... just the best bad option really lol

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,598
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Not Javier Baez, or Trevor Story?
    baez is *** and i dont trust story outside of colorado.... CC will def cost way more and he should but its worth

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,598
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Funny how Dodger Fans are complaining about cheating. But I guess you guys forget about the 2002 NBA western conference finals when the Lakers needed the refs to help them beat the Kings a team a lot of people thought were better. I know Iím comparing apples to oranges but the Lakers needed help to even make it to the NBA finals. Iím a Red Sox fan even though I donít have them winning the WS I already said itís most likely the Dodgers unless someone upsets them. If my team doesnít make it Iím rooting for the Braves.
    honestly its smart to cheat... keep the titles and get hit with a fine and loss of picks

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •