Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who moves onto the World Series?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston Red Sox

5 45.45%
  • Houston Astros

6 54.55%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

ALCS: Boston Red Sox v Houston Astros - Astros win series 4-2

American League Championship Series

Boston Red Sox (92-70) v Houston Astros (95-67)

Minute Maid Park

Game 1: Friday, October 15th @ 8:07 PM EST - Chris Sale vs Framber Valdez - FOX

Game 2: Saturday, October 16th @ 4:07 PM EST - Nate Eovladi vs Luis Garcia - FOX

Game 3: Monday, October 18th @ 8:08 PM EST - José Urquidy vs Eduardo Rodriguez - FS1

Game 4: Tuesday, October 19th @ 8:08 PM EST - Zach Greinke vs Nick Pivetta - FS1

Game 5: Wednesday, October 20th @ 8:08 PM EST - Framber Valdez vs Chris Sale - FS1

Game 6: Friday, October 22nd @ 8:08 PM EST - Nathan Eovaldi vs Luis Garcia - FS1

Game 7: Saturday, October 23rd @ 8:08 PM EST - FOX (if necessary)

Is it possible for both teams to lose?

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Cheaters vs. Cheaters

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Cheaters vs. Cheaters
    Yes, and I'm sure the Dodgers have no skeletons in their closets.

Good luck today! Hope you guys actually get to the NLCS! (Not really, though)

There's some rumors going around that Lance's arm stiffness at the end of the White Sox series may be pointing toward something more severe. I'd be devastated for him if he's out for the series, but even without their ace, I'm confident Houston has enough talent to take down Boston in this series.

The Red Sox are hot, but in terms of lineup and overall talent, the Astros are the better team on paper. Having home-field advantage certainly doesn't hurt either. I look forward to a great series, though! Boston took down the Yankees and Rays, so they're no joke—hoping to get some revenge for 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Yes, and I'm sure the Dodgers have no skeletons in their closets.

Good luck today! Hope you guys actually get to the NLCS! (Not really, though)
    https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2021/...legations.html

Yeah, all 'Stros fans are waiting on pins and needles with this one. With or without Lance, I feel like they can win this series, but it'd be a hell of a lot easier with him. Valdez will pitch better against Boston, I think, and Garcia is a different pitcher at home then on the road. Also, Urquidy hasn't pitched at all in the postseason yet. Greinke, Odorizzi and Javier are all wild cards, but I have to think one of those guys will step up and have a good series.

I'm gonna say cheaters win this series.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    I'm gonna say cheaters win this series.
    Really going out on a limb there.

I want neither team to win but it would be nice to see Houston lose to Dodgers given they cheated their WS win.

Quote Originally Posted by raps18-19 champ View Post
    i want neither team to win but it would be nice to see houston beat the crap out of the dodgers given the dodgers suck and are lame.
    ftfy.

ftfy.
    I don't believe the Dodgers suck or are lame. If they do get a beating from Houston then so be it. As long as they don't cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I don't believe the Dodgers suck or are lame. If they do get a beating from Houston then so be it. As long as they don't cheat.
    I hate to break it to you, but the Dodgers have definitely cheated. Just because they didn't get investigated by MLB because they had a whistleblower former player doesn't mean they weren't stealing signs. And they definitely were using substances to increase spin rates before baseball cracked down on that this season.

I'm willing to bet every team in baseball has cheated in the last 5-10 years and/or is currently cheating today. It's just a matter to what degree they're cheating and how badly they get caught in the act.

I hate to break it to you, but the Dodgers have definitely cheated. Just because they didn't get investigated by MLB because they had a whistleblower former player doesn't mean they weren't stealing signs. And they definitely were using substances to increase spin rates before baseball cracked down on that this season.

I'm willing to bet every team in baseball has cheated in the last 5-10 years and/or is currently cheating today. It's just a matter to what degree they're cheating and how badly they get caught in the act.
    Lol! Whatever makes you feel better about your cheating team..
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast