Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Flo just had his PC in London. Said if things go well today then they expect Tua to start on Sunday.

Mentioned that the Oline will be the same as last week (we’ll eventually bully him into moving Hunt to RT)

Also said they hope X and Parker can practice today.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Flo just had his PC in London. Said if things go well today then they expect Tua to start on Sunday.

Mentioned that the Oline will be the same as last week (we’ll eventually bully him into moving Hunt to RT)

Also said they hope X and Parker can practice today.
    Aaaaaand Parker and X are out.

Tua says he is 100% ready (but that it's not 100% pretty), whatever that means.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 10-15-2021 at 03:28 PM.

^^^^i cannot begin to describe how hard I laughed when I saw that they were out. 3 hours before “oh I hope they can practice” then both are shut down lol

Byron Jones, Preston Williams, Adam Shaheen and Jacoby Brissett all QUESTIONABLE

Tua is back in his first game with an Oline that will finally have the same lineup two weeks in a row and is down to the week 17 crew at WR + Jaylen Waddle.

I’m telling ya, I’m done with Williams and Parker man. Can’t count on them. If this doesn’t force Geiscki to get targets then I give up.

^^^^i cannot begin to describe how hard I laughed when I saw that they were out. 3 hours before “oh I hope they can practice” then both are shut down lol

Byron Jones, Preston Williams, Adam Shaheen and Jacoby Brissett all QUESTIONABLE

Tua is back in his first game with an Oline that will finally have the same lineup two weeks in a row and is down to the week 17 crew at WR + Jaylen Waddle.

I’m telling ya, I’m done with Williams and Parker man. Can’t count on them. If this doesn’t force Geiscki to get targets then I give up.
    Definitely frustrating even though it's never surprising. Maybe Mack Hollins gets some chances and shows up against this team too.

Tua has officially been activated and is listed as questionable. I think they’ll be listing him like that for the next week or two just in case he has some pain.

The team has also called up Isaiah Ford and Kirk Merritt. So in Tua’s first game back he’s getting Waddle, Wilson, Hollins, Ford, Merritt.

Also I somehow missed that quote about Tua wearing a rib protector when he got hurt. Imagine how hard he had to be hit to suffer cracked ribs while still wearing a protector. He gets to play that same team in 2 weeks with Jesse Davis still at RT.

Tua has officially been activated and is listed as questionable. I think they’ll be listing him like that for the next week or two just in case he has some pain.

The team has also called up Isaiah Ford and Kirk Merritt. So in Tua’s first game back he’s getting Waddle, Wilson, Hollins, Ford, Merritt.

Also I somehow missed that quote about Tua wearing a rib protector when he got hurt. Imagine how hard he had to be hit to suffer cracked ribs while still wearing a protector. He gets to play that same team in 2 weeks with Jesse Davis still at RT.
    This has the making of Hollins getting a lot of targets.

Dolphins inactives:

-- Reid Sinnett
    -- DeVante Parker
    -- Preston Williams
    -- Byron Jones
    -- Xavien Howard
    -- Greg Little
    -- Adam Shaheen

Tua is down to Waddle and backup WRs, while the defense gets Noah and Needham at CB.

Today has the makings of a **** fest but there are no excuses for me. There is now reason to have a close game against the Jags. If Tua can’t do it or if the defense can’t step up then there’s trouble. No excuses.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 10-17-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Too many guys out. Jags have capable WRs and a nice RB. This is as close to a guaranteed win for the Jags as there is right now unfortunately. I really hate to say it, but I think Jags win this.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Too many guys out. Jags have capable WRs and a nice RB. This is as close to a guaranteed win for the Jags as there is right now unfortunately. I really hate to say it, but I think Jags win this.
    If that happens then leave Flo in London. Literally no excuses to lose to a team who’s lost 19 straight.

Noah is a first round pick and Needham is quality starting CB. You can also sprinkle in McCourtey out there as well. Jags offense is easily one of the worst in the NFL especially against man coverage. You should win this game and win it easily.

With X and Jones we were one of the worst teams in the league against the pass not sure how we can hope that gets better without them.

Man, I did not know that we were the most penalized team in the NFL in terms of yards.

What the hell is the selling point on Flo?

Beautiful start for Tua. Saw everything that was missing the past few weeks. Quick decision making, accuracy, moving in the pocket (not running into pressure like Brissett), and changing out of plays at the line.

It sounds terrible, but the thing I feel most confident in with Tua right now is him getting out of terrible play calls. That TD throw to Waddle was exactly what I mean. It was a run call, but he saw the coverage and switched it. Burrow is doing very similar things in Cincinnati right now.

That was a very pretty drive, Tua and Waddle sure looked good. Loved seeing that.

Hopefully building blocks for a new FO/HC, so they can get some help.

Man the defense got bailed out by that drop.

I cannot believe how bad this defense has been this year. This zone is so soft, there’s no good communication, and the Dline is getting blown off the line.

It’s hilarious that I legitimately believe Bobby did more for this defense than Flo has. His communication was so important, but it’s ridiculous with this much investment that the coaching staff can’t properly coach these guys to know their assignments.

Btw Needham was the slot CB on that drive. Looks like Coleman is a backup now.

I’m so mad that the Brissett pass worked

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast