Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If all Democrats pretend that we hate the vaccine and mandates to get it, would conservatives agree to get it?
    Feel free to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Have you researched the salary of those union bosses? Just one of them?
    LOL. You're crying about union boss salary. And you'll never mention a CEO salary.

Elitist. Corporatist. SHILL.

Imagine logging onto a website to argue on behalf of the richest people in this country. The exploiters. The 1%. The coastal elite. Fighting against the working class.

What a rube you are.

SOLIDARITY.

All my homies hate SCABS like dbronbcsthelesser
    HELLO

JOHN DEERE workers you dumb **** Probaly "your people". But your such a sheep. Such a rube. Fighting against the people that need more. Carrying the water for the wealthiest people in this country. People who have made a ****ing KILLING during this pandemic. Wealth just keeps overflowing to the 1% and here you are. Saying they arent rich enough. Saying the working class deserves crumbs.

Get a grip.

You'd rather wage endles wars and give more handouts to the billionaires that do anything that might actually help out the American people. Couldn't be me!!!!!
    Last edited by ManRam; 10-16-2021 at 03:50 AM.

Come on manram. You started this with a passion. Don't tuck tail on me.
    You haven't even asked me a question. Hahaha. Who's tucking their tail

Come on man. You're trolling. Right? Gaslighting me. Right? I'm always explaining why I believe what I believe. I practically beg you guys to talk policy with me. What are you even going on about?!?!

Calling me a drunk! I love it. I hate alcohol. Weed tho. Weed is tight! You should try it. Maybe you wouldn't be such a spiteful and unpleasant ****.

Last time I checked, you ran away from our discussion in the bipartisan thread. I mean, I would too if I were trying to take the stance you have to take.
    Last edited by ManRam; 10-16-2021 at 04:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    LOL. You're crying about union boss salary. And you'll never mention a CEO salary.

Elitist. Corporatist. SHILL.

Imagine logging onto a website to argue on behalf of the richest people in this country. The exploiters. The 1%. The coastal elite. Fighting against the working class.

What a rube you are.

SOLIDARITY.

All my homies hate SCABS like dbronbcsthelesser
    CEO’s actually create jobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOHN DEERE workers you dumb **** Probaly "your people". But your such a sheep. Such a rube. Fighting against the people that need more. Carrying the water for the wealthiest people in this country. People who have made a ****ing KILLING during this pandemic. Wealth just keeps overflowing to the 1% and here you are. Saying they arent rich enough. Saying the working class deserves crumbs.

Get a grip.

You'd rather wage endles wars and give more handouts to the billionaires that do anything that might actually help out the American people. Couldn't be me!!!!!
    Tons of average people made a killing thanks to their trillions of dollars worth in retirement accounts. You make it seem as if the average person who is working and has a retirement account hasn't also benefited greatly. Check the numbers. You're just spewing Bernie Sanders/AOC gibberish without any data.

You haven't even asked me a question. Hahaha. Who's tucking their tail

Come on man. You're trolling. Right? Gaslighting me. Right? I'm always explaining why I believe what I believe. I practically beg you guys to talk policy with me. What are you even going on about?!?!

Calling me a drunk! I love it. I hate alcohol. Weed tho. Weed is tight! You should try it. Maybe you wouldn't be such a spiteful and unpleasant ****.

Last time I checked, you ran away from our discussion in the bipartisan thread. I mean, I would too if I were trying to take the stance you have to take.
    Last I checked, you disappeared after I stated that taxing all the billionaires a 100% rate in all of their assets in America would only generate $4 trillion dollars. You then said to reduce military spending of which military spending is at one of the lowest in U.S. history per % of GDP and the rate of spending has declined significantly with the majority of spending going towards mandatory services such as entitlements.

My question to you is, who else do you want to tax? Because you sure love to tax everything until you're being asked what next.

If America is spending the most or one of the highest of any advanced economies, per capita, on education and healthcare, what makes you think spending more is the solution?

Ya know why unions have the backs of the middle class? Because it makes their shareholders really ****ing rich. You're such a hypocritical douchebag hiding behind this false shield of virtue.

Now go away. You're absolutely useless.
    I mean...by defending unions you're defending the billionaires.

You think the $.20 raise the factory workers get is equal to the millions their owners get?

You're a sad man. Sober or drunk.
    How many Union Heads are on the Forbes Billionaire list?

Can you list all these billionaire Union heads?

Ok. Someone's drunk and playing with himself.
    Keep projecting, oh wise one.

I hate suffering. But thanks.
    Remember when you purposely contracted COVID-19?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Remember when you purposely contracted COVID-19?
    You are a douche

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You are a douche

Did you get confused with this statement? Because he's pointing out a factual statement.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    CEO’s actually create jobs

Yes, let's not forget the job creators. The golden oldies soundbites never dies.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Yes, let's not forget the job creators. The golden oldies soundbites never dies.
    That band only plays Freebird.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How many Union Heads are on the Forbes Billionaire list?

Can you list all these billionaire Union heads?
    You have to admit that is a new one. Billionaires and Union Heads working together.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast