Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    This is no longer true, but I believe the same as you we should not deny treatment or deny insurance for those who don’t have the vaccine.
    Rather than looking at available data, people are going based off outdated tropes. I have provided the data and the faulty assumption can now be corrected.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Nationally, 46% of blacks are vaccinated, as opposed to 54% of whites, 51% of Hispanics and 69% of Asians. No group is really well vaccinated.
    From the KFF data.

Beasted, I feel like you and I used to be simpatico back in the day on the NBA forum.

But if you're stunned by Republicans being absolute hypocrites about these things, you're insane. Of course they are. That's essentially their entire brand of politics. Hypocrisy.

Cruelty is the only thing the right is consistent about.

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.
    I mean, look at what right-wingers remain here. Some of the least intelligent people you'll ever meet. I know acting holier-than-thou gets no one anywhere. But dbroncismissouri and brewers are quite possibly the dumbest people I've ever encountered. FNK at least could type paragraphs. These guys believe in nothing.
    Last edited by ManRam; 10-15-2021 at 11:30 PM.
    HELLO

dbroncs is here. he's gonna type something. we had a back and forth in the bipartisanship thread. until i told i made this post.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I like my insurance that provides me my healthcare. You're not taking my insurance.
    It's 2021 if you still think our current health insurance system is good and socializing it wouldn't drastically cut down on costs, you're just being willfully obtuse. It's just insane how much we spend on healthcare and how few have access to it. Insane. Our health insurance system is a laughingstock.

A laughingstock that lets far too many people die and straddles far too many people with debt.

It's just so baffling how terrified you right-wingers are all the time of made up threats. Things that will never kill you. Things that will never effect you. But you know what will? Your health. Yet here you are, insisting that we shouldn't ensure people have access to healthcare. Almost in a "**** you" sort of way.

I don't know man. I have two people very close to me who have literally had their lives destroyed because of freak health accidents and a health insurance system that is so cruel and archaic. It's close to home. It's why I always say it's the thing I care about most. And it's just stupid what we prioritize as a country over just protecting our own. Just making sure people can be healthy and happy. I don't get it. It's cruel.
    he's got nothing.

He just wants people to suffer.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Beasted, I feel like you and I used to be simpatico back in the day on the NBA forum.

But if you're stunned by Republicans being absolute hypocrites about these things, you're insane. Of course they are. That's essentially their entire brand of politics. Hypocrisy.

Cruelty is the only thing the right is consistent about.

I mean, look at what right-wingers remain here. Some of the least intelligent people you'll ever meet. I know acting holier-than-thou gets no one anywhere. But dbroncismissouri and brewers are quite possibly the dumbest people I've ever encountered. FNK at least could type paragraphs. These guys believe in nothing.
    Someone's drunk.

dbroncs is here. he's gonna type something. we had a back and forth in the bipartisanship thread. until i told i made this post.

he's got nothing.

He just wants people to suffer.
    Ok. Someone's drunk and playing with himself.

Ok. Someone's drunk and playing with himself.
    I'm here. Sober as a dove. What's your reason for opposing universal healthcare again?
    HELLO

I'm here. Sober as a dove. What's your reason for opposing universal healthcare again?
    ********. Lol. You're ****ed out of your mind.

********. Lol. You're ****ed out of your mind.
    Can you answer my question. Why do you oppose universal/socialized healthcare?

Like, we got somewhere when I asked about infrastructure. Our government can do good. Despite what your idiot favorite politicians say.
    HELLO

Can you answer my question. Why do you oppose universal/socialized healthcare?

Like, we got somewhere when I asked about infrastructure. Our government can do good. Despite what your idiot favorite politicians say.
    I answered that question. You actually started your evening on PSD by quoting my post that answered that question. Take another hit and shot manram. It's working well for you.

I don't know. I rarely talk about my personal life, except for this. This hits home. There's nothing more important to me than insuring that Americans have access to healthcare.

Seriously. Tell me something that's more important than health care.

Go.

I'm waiting.
    HELLO

What's the GOP's healthcare plan?
    HELLO

I don't know. I rarely talk about my personal life, except for this. This hits home. There's nothing more important to me than insuring that Americans have access to healthcare.

Seriously. Tell me something that's more important than health care.

Go.

I'm waiting.
    Education and a job.

Education and a job.
    over living? over not going bankrtupt because a blood vessel in your brain decides to go "poof" and you're between jobs?
    HELLO

jobs are for squares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast