Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Nets tell Kyrie to get vaccinated or take his ball home.

Per everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyrie Irving Celtics reunion? I know Celtics fans would love to have him back.

Still glad we managed to get Sexton out of that whole thing.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

If I'm the Nets, I trade Kyrie at this point because their organization doesn't need the headaches or the distractions that come with him but Durant won't allow it unless he all of a sudden changes his mind and he signs off on the organization trading Kyrie

I'm glad the Nets took a hard line stance with him. None of this wishy washy you'll play road games in every state besides California and at the Garden. The sad thing is someone will put up with his constant nonsense because he's a super talented player.

I guess the real question here is when was Kyrie actually a full participant for any team over the last few years?

Good for the Nets. They should choose KD/JH and leave this bozo out of it. Might get out of having to give him extension as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More of this "I need to do my own research" nonsense.

Kyrie/Russ swap?

Reunite Kyrie with his pal LeBron, reunite Russ with his pal KD. Who says no?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

The players are in control in the NBA. It was the owners, then the coaches, then the agents, now it's the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Kyrie/Russ swap?

Reunite Kyrie with his pal LeBron, reunite Russ with his pal KD. Who says no?
    Me. Pleas don't let this ******* save that ******* again.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yeah if you risk trading Kyrie, y'all run the risk of him retiring or y'all risk KD wanting out of Brooklyn too because if Kyrie goes, KD is gonna go with him. I mean that is how tight those 2 are and Kyrie is the main reason why KD even chose Brooklyn to begin with. So if Kyrie leaves, KD would eventually want out too and is it really worth it?

Kyrie should retire

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Kyrie should retire
    Yeah he should but will he though just to prove a point?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah he should but will he though just to prove a point?
    I mean there is a real chance he doesn't even play this year because he refuses to get vaccinated. The Nets are not getting what they thought they were when they signed him. He takes random hiatuses from the team and does literally all he can to just not play basketball. He's a great player, but basketball is clearly not his #1 priority.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 10-12-2021 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    More of this "I need to do my own research" nonsense.
    I'm sure he'll find his answer as he sails off the flat edge of the earth...

He's someone that I could care less about whether his body continues to break down and I never have to see him play again. Supremely talented player with a brain the size of a peanut...

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    I mean there is a real chance he doesn't even play this year because he refuses to get vaccinated. The Nets are not getting what they thought they were when they signed him. He takes random hiatuses from the team and does literally all he can to just not play basketball. He's a great player, but basketball is clearly not his #1 priority.
    I think his #1 priority is making tens of millions of dollars per year. Letís see just how far heíll take this. Good on the Nets for not giving in even if it means KD might not like it. Then again, even he has a limit, Iíd bet. Maybe thatís why the Nets got the go ahead to tell Kyrie to go screw.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast