Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Marginally improved defense? Have you watched the games? Yes we are legitimately contending. Go to the game thread everyone on here still talking like we can make the playoffs without a HC.
    Also we were top10 in power rankings across multiple sites by sport experts.
    They guy just completely rebuilt the team people expected suoerbowl in year 2 of it apparently

FWIW, I fully expect the season to go off the rails, and it will have nothing to do with them being lost without their fearless leader Jonny boy. This is far too big of a distraction, a black cloud hanging over them all season. Not to mention our previous two games were not impressive at all and teams are likely figuring out just how bad the OL is and how to attack it to crush our run game and pressure Carr.

I can appreciate and I agree with that @Ed Wang. Not optimistic about this season anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    You wouldnt want me for a HC. At least as a GM I could hire good coaches and lean on a scouting department for drafting/FA. As much as I believe I know a lot of football being a coach would not be a great skill of mine.
    That’s a bad attitude Hunter.

We really need to draft better o linemen and go back to the power blocking scheme,it has been our bread and butter for a long time and I think the runningbacks we have now would thrive in it,especially drake.

Whatever coach we bring in I hope they love power blocking and can spread the ball out more for carr.

No one coach uses strict power or zone, We used more with Gruden cause he was so by the book with his offense, This past week you saw us be more versatile, And use the power on run plays.

Season's done? Black cloud? Off the rails? 4-2 with 11 to go. Give it a rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    FWIW, I fully expect the season to go off the rails, and it will have nothing to do with them being lost without their fearless leader Jonny boy. This is far too big of a distraction, a black cloud hanging over them all season. Not to mention our previous two games were not impressive at all and teams are likely figuring out just how bad the OL is and how to attack it to crush our run game and pressure Carr.
    I do not agree with this at all. If anything Gruden was holding things back offensively. We have a very seasoned coaching staff and Bisaccia is up to it. This team may not win the West but I very much expect the Raiders to be in the playoff conversation come December. In other words don't expect a Gruden fade job.

So if we go, say, 10-7 this year snd make the playoffs… do we hire a coach? Or is that good enough to keep Bisaccia?

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    So if we go, say, 10-7 this year snd make the playoffs… do we hire a coach? Or is that good enough to keep Bisaccia?
    I think I would leave everything as is. Would it be wise to give Derek a new coach and scheme after 10 or more wins? I don't think so.

With that being said, did you see how many people are picking the Eagles to win? This team must win 10 games, or it will be torn down.

Can they win 10, are we just homers here? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    LAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada was the fifth fastest-growing state over the past decade and now boasts 3.1 million residents, according to U.S. Census data released Monday. Nevada's population grew 15% from 2010 to 2020, adding more than 400,000 people.
    Apr 26, 2021
    The state of Nevada has nothing! 2 metropolatain cities Reno and Vegas and THATS IT! That state is by far the ugliest most boring state i've ever been to! Period!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Build a contending team? Did we not choke the last two years? Let's be real,jon gruden is a fraud.He kept his buddy guenther for too long and it cost him.What he did in the draft should be enough to give him life without parole.
    I feel Jon is a good coach. He just lets his controlling ego get in the way of Captain Obvious staring him in the face.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    The state of Nevada has nothing! 2 metropolatain cities Reno and Vegas and THATS IT! That state is by far the ugliest most boring state i've ever been to! Period!

Like Oakland was a prime resort!

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    I feel Jon is a good coach. He just lets his controlling ego get in the way of Captain Obvious staring him in the face.

I guess you could say he’s a good coach. Definitely a little over rated though. But I do think his name carries some weight to it. So you get a little more cred with him on the team. Or you did, lol.

But the funny part is his strength was perhaps being able to attract the right coaches to this team. We have some high profile coaches on our staff. Not sure we’d be able to get to the point we are at without him. So it’ll be funny if the team ge help build, wins a championship without him.

Just like the one he won in Tampa taking a team someone else built. It would be full circle I guess.

...wrong thread
    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 10-24-2021 at 07:00 PM.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast